Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 23 - Blues v Giants Sat August 21st 7:40pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Giants by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

• Giants by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Blues by a lot

• Giants by a lot

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will. Cerra can join Saad in believing Carlton are in a better spot then both Essendon and Fremantle. Heh.
I think the Saad trade might work against you guys when trying to get your desired pick(s) for Cerra. If we had any common sense after last time we'd see the danger of giving up such a high draft pick in trades. Although I do rate Cerra highly (more than Saad last year), I think we'll be reluctant to give up our pick 6. We were completely burned last year by the likes of Nick Hind who they were able to get for cheap and probably had a better season than Saad if I'm being honest, whilst gaining a player with huge upside in Cox with our pick.
The fact that there are other midfielders available (Constable, Narkle, Lipinski) will hopefully see us stand firm on Cerra, and target those others instead if we feel the trade isn't suitable, even if they aren't at the same level as Cerra is. You guys would get to keep him if this happens so wouldn't be a bad outcome at all for anyone (bar maybe Cerra who wants to come home)

I think the Saad trade might work against you guys when trying to get your desired pick(s) for Cerra. If we had any common sense after last time we'd see the danger of giving up such a high draft pick in trades. Although I do rate Cerra highly (more than Saad last year), I think we'll be reluctant to give up our pick 6. We were completely burned last year by the likes of Nick Hind who they were able to get for cheap and probably had a better season than Saad if I'm being honest, whilst gaining a player with huge upside in Cox with our pick.
The fact that there are other midfielders available (Constable, Narkle, Lipinski) will hopefully see us stand firm on Cerra, and target those others instead if we feel the trade isn't suitable, even if they aren't at the same level as Cerra is. You guys would get to keep him if this happens so wouldn't be a bad outcome at all for anyone (bar maybe Cerra who wants to come home)
Not going to part with a pick 6, for a top 5 draft pick having played 76 games and 22 this season. You’re drinking some good stuff if you think that steak knives or anything else is going to get Cerra. Shouldn’t be in our best interests at all to trade with Carlton. North is the better option with more cap and picks to give.
It’s pick 6 and next years first. Anything else you’re dreaming. Saad is a first rounder and change? Yet Cerra isn’t? Keep contradicting yourself.

Back