Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 10 - Blues v Swans Fri May 20th 7:50pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 30 39.5%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Just like you did against Port??
Port, dogs, tigers, Hawks basically every win we had early on we coughed up a big win by shitting the bed for a term.

Tbf we are still weak defensively so if Sydney get on top in the middle it could happen again but I don't see it happening and we have got a lot better with the drop offs in the last month.

Watched the second half and although Carlton are playing much better than the swans, I was baffled by how many decisions went carltons way (yes deserved) but far out, pay it to Sydney as well. Came on here to see if I wasn’t just being bias (as a neutral?) so thank you all for validating my point of view!

Carlton look great, way better than last year Voss seems to be the perfect coach for players like Cripps, how many people were writing Cripps off last year. But anyway i am curious about Carlton not having a true Ruckman playing seems to be working for them what does everyone think?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Th

The draw don’t come into it.

The difference between the footy Carlton are playing now vs the crap they dished up under Teague is astounding.
It’s strange because the impact that Teague had on our forward ball movement this year is profound as well. So maybe it’s a case where both Teague and Carlton just benefited from parting ways as it sometimes happens.

Only beat a preliminary finalist and grand finalist from last season, but yeah your right we are overrated. We don’t make the draw pal.

Not saying you're overrated, more-so give the side time to forge their mark before they are rated accordingly. No one would have an issue with that take unless they're afraid that the side isn't good enough. If the side is good enough, the record and the deserved praise from that will take care of itself.

Perspective is needed.

Before tonight the Blues have only played 1 team out of the top 7 teams of the comp, and that was Freo which was a loss. If the Blues win tonight that would be their first win against a side in the top 7. And even then the Swans have questions on them, they're not the side they were last year.

Let's wait until the Blues play more sides, like Melbourne, Brisbane, Geelong, St Kilda and actually beat Fremantle before we start hailing a coach.

Blues have made the most out of their gifted fixture against low sides, can't knock them for that, but it wasn't long ago that people were claiming they'd be 8-0 and yet they lost to the Suns. Gotta keep a lid on until they write their resume.
Have we reverted to a final 7 now or is it an arbitrary number to serve your purposes?

Whilst the umpiring has been inconsistent and favouring Carlton, I'm not even mad.

The swans mids are playing shit and we deserve to be to be 7 goals down
Whats the point of having ruck superiority if we gonna just tap it down at the feet of the opposing midfielder rucking against lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 10 - Blues v Swans Fri May 20th 7:50pm EST (Marvel)

Back