Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 13 - Freo v Hawks Sat June 11th 4:10pm EST/2:10pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

• Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, Freo really need to pick it up, a lot.
Hawks, great first half, and I might add very good coaching by Mitchell.
If Hawks can keep this up they will get the win.
This is why I usually keep the lid on as a Freo supporter.

TBH I think Freo are in danger of becoming this kind of side, not turning up for the games they should win easily.
Yeah I understand where you’re coming from with that. Fremantle struggled a bit against Adelaide, Collingwood, Gold Coast, and now Hawthorn.

Having said that, it’s a good thing to turn up in big games as you wouldn’t want the opposite to occur. Fremantle have a pretty good record against the top 8 as it stands.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ease up turbo. That 'elite' defence has leaked the 4th most points this season so far.

That is partly because only WC and Roos have given up more inside 50s than us, and the gap to 4th worst after us is fairly large. It is also not just the number of inside 50s, our mids have generally done a poor job of putting pressure on the opposition guys delivering inside out defensive 50. We're probably also missing really good big KPD, to complement our other defenders, which can hurt us at times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 13 - Freo v Hawks Sat June 11th 4:10pm EST/2:10pm WST (OS)

Back