Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 13 - Pies v Demons Mon June 13th 3:20pm EST (MCG) The Big Freeze is Back! šŸ„¶

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Didnā€™t realise how much of a sookie bitch is Gawn
yeah that was interesting wasn't it?

First time I've seen Gawn's goofy-jokey persona break down, was behaving like a right sour puss at the end there.

I guess with the events at the club in the last week, it all finally boiled over.

All you've done all game is complain about how Collingwood have got the rub of the green, and Melbourne was robbed due to umpiring. Take your eyepatch off, and be an actual neutral observer.
Claims he had $$$ on Collingwood then complains about Collingwood all day lol heā€™s actually a few crayons short of a full box.

yeah that was interesting wasn't it?

First time I've seen Gawn's goofy-jokey persona break down, was behaving like a right sour puss at the end there.

I guess with the events at the club in the last week, it all finally boiled over.
Heā€™s pissed, missing out out the bumper slopes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate you were probably semen in your daddies balls when you saw a flag. I'm not triggered by that.

I am triggered at how lazy we've been all season. An awful lot of arm waving and pointing and expecting the other to do things. Nothing other sides can say can beat the feeling of watching lazy talent be lazy.

So ner you won two flags coz the better teams choked girl
If only :tearsofjoy:

You'll be right, just need to give the fwds a rocket

Dees are 1-3 against teams currently in the 8 and they havenā€™t played 3 of the other 4 teams in the top 5 yet. They lost comfortably to the other one.
Pies now 4-3 against top 8 sides from the first 13 games and the best formed side against other top 8 sides.

Unbelievable when you think about it. 1, 7 of our 13 have been against other top 8 sides and 2, that weā€™ve won the most considering this was meant to be a development year for the Pies.

Last edited:
If only :tearsofjoy:

You'll be right, just need to give the fwds a rocket
Tis what it is. Side gets lazy coz Baily won't share girls and coke. Older than the bible.

But in all seriousness Collingwood was very very good today, and if we don't adapt from hunter to prey we will just sag off into the sunset like many others

Nick Daicos is a gun jeez Collingwood been blessed with some quality father-sons
I don't think people still quite understand how good he has been for a first season.
I was going to start a thread on him on the MB but decided not to.

Canā€™t think of any other first year players whoā€™ve had the immediate impact he has had in a long time. Will be a bonafide superstar in no time.

Pies now 4-3 against top 8 sides from the first 13 games and the best formed side against other top 8 sides.

Unbelievable when you think about it. 1, 7 of our 13 have been against other top 8 sides and 2, that weā€™ve won the most considering this was meant to be a development year for the Pies.
I think Fremantle are 4-2 against top 8 sides and have beaten all sides alongside them in the top 5.

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app

I thought we did what we had to against an excellent side who are going through a bit of a lull at the minute but will still be there at the pointy end

Having said that we've won more games up until now than I thought we'd win for the entire season so that's what I'm immensely happy with. I reckon Fly's putting the groundwork in to build a team that'll be bloody hard to beat. Exciting times

Coaching staff have started well.

Quaynor, Henry and both Daicos boys are good. Murphy shows signs.

Two years time unlikely to have Pendlebury, Howe, Mihocek, Sidebottom and Elliott.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 13 - Pies v Demons Mon June 13th 3:20pm EST (MCG) The Big Freeze is Back! šŸ„¶

Back