Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 17 - Saints v Freo Sat July 9th 7:25pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

With the umps getting behind Dockers, they're going all the way. No one can beat them now.
2016 - Bulldogs
2017 - Richmond
2021 - Melbourne
2022 - Fremantle?

Coincidence every one of drought breaking teams got great favouritism from umpires, or afl directive?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think a government enquiry need to occur after this match, it’s been so blatant how much the umpire have tried to ensure St Kilda win
It's about the 6th time you've posted something like this and still no bites, keep at it I'm sure a Saints fan will bite soon🤣

A demolition since half time.
Wheelan the Wreckers
3 goals to 11.
I reckon Freo still have something in the tank too.

Love how sharp Freo have been by hand this year, some consistently impressive chains coming out of defence.

Saints - chip it around half forward/wing, wait for Dockers to flood back, bomb it to packs

Freo - short sharp kicks to a forward line working as a unit with their leading patterns

Saints fans - tHe uMpIrEs

Can't even pin it on Ratten. The Saints players themselves have reached the definition of insanity with how often they just bombed it to packs.

Credit to the umpires, they swung momentum to Freo when it counted, Stevic was enormous, we tried to fight back but the umpires were too good.
It was a horrible couple of calls but that was 3rd qtr and St Kilda has been pathetic the 4th quarter

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 17 - Saints v Freo Sat July 9th 7:25pm EST (Marvel)

Back