Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 23 - Bombers v Tigers Sat August 20th 7:25pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

• Bombers by 7 - 20

• Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 35 71.4%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL Jobe looks incredibly awkward about the conversation about the Essendon coaching/board going on around him.

It's almost like they'd agreed not to talk about it and then Darcy and Duck decided to anyway just to screw with him.

I think it's more likely Jobe is looking awkward that there's a conversation near him because he knows he won't understand half the words.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got feelings you know.
Why are you being so hurtful?

I know you're being tongue in cheek. But you are actually right I don't need to insult you. My bad Grin.

In all seriousness though while I'm not scared of Richmond, I will freely admit I'd really rather we didn't have to play you. Much rather play Brisbane.

The AFL needs to step in and fix this club I dont trust anyone at the club they will just * again

The AFL!? Are you * kidding?

Essendon is a behemoth club with eleventy gazzilion fans and members, with more resources you can point a stick at!

Look I feel your pain, ffs it's obvious as I'm a Pie, no more resilient fan base on the planet than that of the pies perpetual tease but rarely please.

If we can build on the sh*t show that we've pulled ourselves out of then I have no doubt (unfortunately for us) that you'll pull yourselves out of yours.

Of course I hope your club does not, but hey we need you as a strong enemy.

Hang in there mate.

The AFL!? Are you * kidding?

Essendon is a behemoth club with eleventy gazzilion fans and members, with more resources you can point a stick at!

Look I feel your pain, ffs it's obvious as I'm a Pie, no more resilient fan base on the planet than that of the pies perpetual tease but rarely please.

If we can build on the sh*t show that we've pulled ourselves out of then I have no doubt (unfortunately for us) that you'll pull yourselves out of yours.

Of course I hope your club does not, but hey we need you as a strong enemy.

Hang in there mate.
Probably because I'm pissed, but WTF?

The AFL needs to step in and fix this club I dont trust anyone at the club they will just * again

Your absurdly epic meltdown is making this win even sweeter.

Calm down though seriously isn't this what you were expecting from tonight?

Wouldn't blame Truck either. EFC is rotten from the top down, hardly his fault the club is so amoral since he's only been there less than two year. The list management is pathetic also. Truck had no hope, 2021 finals campaign was probably just a nice long 'new coach' bounce.

Your absurdly epic meltdown is making this win even sweeter.

Calm down though seriously isn't this what you were expecting from tonight?

Wouldn't blame Truck either. EFC is rotten from the top down, hardly his fault the club is so amoral since he's only been there less than two year. The list management is pathetic also. Truck had no hope, 2021 finals campaign was probably just a nice long 'new coach' bounce.
It's not just from tonight it's been the whole bloody year all i saw tonight was the same thing that has plagued us all season.

If they want to stick want with Rutten then he needs the best people around him why did he kept persesiting with Laverde on Lynch why? why didn't he leave Zerk Thacther on him?

Didn't put a clamp on Prestia who was killing us all night?

He's tactically inept and needs a senior assisatnt to help him with that side of his coaching

Last edited:
You've got a massive and powerful supporter base, why can't you form a pressure group and call an extraordinary general meeting to roll the committee? No one should have to put up with this shambles, not even Essendon supporters.

Opponent is used very loosely here.

Our bunnies, 2nds and witches hats

And calm down, it's just a game. Sportsmanship is nice to see, do you want a repeat of Zorko antics ?
Nice to see? **** that, they're your opponent, don't give them anything. Ground them into the dirt, once the final siren has gone, then get around them.

Same with cricket, I'll never clap an opponent for making a ton, he's my opponent, I want him to fail, I want him to have a bad game, I want to win. **** being a nice guy, be nice off the field when the games done.

It's not just from tonight it's been the whole bloody year all i saw tonight was the same thing that has plagued us all season.

If they want to stick want with Rutten then he needs the best people around him why did he kept persesiting with Laverde on Lynch why? why didn't he leave Zerk Thacther on him?

Didn't put a clamp on Prestia who was killing us all night?

He's tatcily inept and needs a senior assisatnt to help him with that side of his coaching

Both Lynch and Prestia are in white hot form dude.

Lynch was quiet to HT. Maybe didn't want to damage Laverde's confidence by making that swap after I dunno 20min of footy.

You made finals last year. Bad years happen look at RFC last year. List needs work and the club needs stability. Even Merrett and Hurls said it this week re: the coach.

Axing a coach every two years is a great way to stay ordinary. Look at Norf vs Richmond 2016-17.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 23 - Bombers v Tigers Sat August 20th 7:25pm EST (MCG)

Back