Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 21 - Dogs v Tigers Fri August 4th 7:50pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 27 55.1%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

OK the commentators certainly said he was being taken off and I wasn't there to see it.

They were trying to get him off for a good four minutes but he just wouldn’t come to the bench. Doubt there’s anything they can do different in that scenario, it’s not like they can stop the game just to pull him off the field

100K fine is hardly a "draconian punishment" for a club that has form.
I think you'll find it happens quite regularly and to all clubs. The problem with Port there are a number of halfwits in that coaches box and seem to think they could get away with it despite it being blatantly obvious that he needed to be off. BTW I don't think its wrong I just think Port have been nailed for something all teams do and also an extremely flawed process.

Its taken one game this week for it to be an issue again

if that wasnt the tiger it would be 50 m
Persecution complex.

He fell over his own feet.
It happened "Right In Front Of Me"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why wasn’t Trelor taken off for an assessment too? He was rubbing his head more than Hopper?

Not saying he’s got concussion but just if they are going to be consistent?

Umpiring has been deplorable , plenty of holding free kicks not being paid both ways.

Dogs just completely murdering us in the midfield. Bont having a field day. Backline under sized and under siege.

The umpires doing their best to snuff out any chance of a Richmond comeback.

The Dogs getting their usual soft free kicks.
Richmond 13 Bulldogs 12
In a smashing

Never change, Pluggsy :D

Why wasn’t Trelor taken off for an assessment too? He was rubbing his head more than Hopper?

Not saying he’s got concussion but just if they are going to be consistent?

Umpiring has been deplorable , plenty of holding free kicks not being paid both ways.

Dogs just completely murdering us in the midfield. Bont having a field day. Backline under sized and under siege.

First time all year we've been getting 'out the back' goals. Not sure what's changed

the rules say you have to come off and get assessed after a head knock says Hodgy, conveniently ignoring the fact Trealor was on the other end of that head knock and completely ignored
The team Doc views footage and can call a player off for an assessment of they're is a concern.

The debate really should be whether independent docs attend games to make the call instead.

The umpires doing their best to snuff out any chance of a Richmond comeback.

The Dogs getting their usual soft free kicks.

never change plugger, never change

So Hopper was playing with concussion same as Aliir. But but but the protocol was followed that's the way its supposed to work stammers Richo.

That didn't take long to show what a joke of a rule and process that it is, and how Port have been cherry picked by the AFL for a draconian punishment.

Difference is Port have a bad rap sheet and have done it before. The penalty was very lenient and 100k soft cap whoopie you won’t use it anyway

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 21 - Dogs v Tigers Fri August 4th 7:50pm EST (Marvel)

Back