Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 21 - Dogs v Tigers Fri August 4th 7:50pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 27 55.1%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulldogs games have become very predictable lately - start well and get beaten...

R20 v GWS - led by 29 points at 1/2 time = LOSS
R18 v Sydney - led by 19 points at 1/4 time = LOSS
R17 v Collingwood - led by 9 points at 1/4 time = LOSS

Or start slowly and win...

R19 v Essendon - trailed by 11 points at 1/4 time = WIN
R16 v Fremantle - trailed in last quarter = WIN
R14 v North Melbourne - trailed by 14 points at 1/4 time = WIN
Big loss coming up for the Dogs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm interested to know why Hopper going back on before being assessed then being taken off for the concussion protocol is different to Aliir with Port. The big difference is the commentators coming up with every excuse in the book and what a great job they are doing. While the commentators ranted and attacked Port for the rest of the game.

I'm interested to know why Hopper going back on before being assessed then being taken off for the concussion protocol is different to Aliir with Port. The big difference is the commentators coming up with every excuse in the book and what a great job they are doing. While the commentators ranted and attacked Port for the rest of the game.
I thought he came out as soon as they managed to get his attention?

He got the test as soon as he went off the ground. Did you want them to do the test while he was still on the field?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 21 - Dogs v Tigers Fri August 4th 7:50pm EST (Marvel)

Back