Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 21 - Dogs v Tigers Fri August 4th 7:50pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 27 55.1%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Tipping the Dogs but wouldn't say no chance, we're definitely in this if we play well.
AFL are making a crackdown on standing mark.

We all know what that means Tiger fans.

Might wear a nappy into the ground.

Last edited:
Bulldogs games have become very predictable lately - start well and get beaten...

R20 v GWS - led by 29 points at 1/2 time = LOSS
R18 v Sydney - led by 19 points at 1/4 time = LOSS
R17 v Collingwood - led by 9 points at 1/4 time = LOSS

Or start slowly and win...

R19 v Essendon - trailed by 11 points at 1/4 time = WIN
R16 v Fremantle - trailed in last quarter = WIN
R14 v North Melbourne - trailed by 14 points at 1/4 time = WIN

You cannot trust what you will get from either of these teams. They both seem to be in most games but go missing so often when the game is to be won. As a dogs supporter hoping for win but who would know.
I trust the Dogs more than us, we lost earlier in the year to you guys & it was at the MCG, Bontempelli basically single handily won the game, on Marvel home deck.. I just can't picture us winning we'd have to do something completely different & tag Bont & shut him completely down & we don't do that..

Bulldogs games have become very predictable lately - start well and get beaten...

R20 v GWS - led by 29 points at 1/2 time = LOSS
R18 v Sydney - led by 19 points at 1/4 time = LOSS
R17 v Collingwood - led by 9 points at 1/4 time = LOSS

Or start slowly and win...

R19 v Essendon - trailed by 11 points at 1/4 time = WIN
R16 v Fremantle - trailed in last quarter = WIN
R14 v North Melbourne - trailed by 14 points at 1/4 time = WIN

In summary

If the Tigers are in front at quarter time - Dogs win
If the Dogs are in front at quarter time - Tigers win

Sounds about right these days

Is Liam Jones going to play? Going to be a funny game. Our biggest weakness atm is our tall forwards and from what I gather Dogs won't have Garder, Keath, Bruce, O'brien or Darcy available. Reckon we'll play two rucks to try stretch dogs backline and limit Tim English.

Whoever wins the midfield battle wins the game.

Is Liam Jones going to play? Going to be a funny game. Our biggest weakness atm is our tall forwards and from what I gather Dogs won't have Garder, Keath, Bruce, O'brien or Darcy available. Reckon we'll play two rucks to try stretch dogs backline and limit Tim English.

Yes he's playing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Martin, if Richmond win which I don't think we will it will be the coaching performance of the year.

Richmond supporters - you have a season on the line game against another finals contender, and Dusty the GOAT is rested?

What is going on?
Baffling he is either injured & the club is lying about it.
It makes no sense to managed our best player last week when Riewoldt is much more of a canidate for being managed than Dusty.

Must win game and we are managing Dusty. That's an absolute gift. Not sure I'd back that decision in if we still want to play finals.
Bizarre decision. Season absolutely on the line and the biggest name is left out managed. Cotchin as well to a lesser extent.

Couldn't possibly tip against Dogs now

That midfield battle stuff doesn't apply to us. We've lost multiple games while dominating the middle

All you need to do against us is springboard it from half back abd run us off our legs

We'll win this, backs against the wall time, and our defence is back. And the Lobbster is due to play 1 good games for us, heres hoping its this one.

Without 3 defenders being injured last week we were cruising to victory. Weve been the anti-Collingood this year, squeezing losses out of games we should have won, thats turning around tonight!! :p

Bizarre decision. Season absolutely on the line and the biggest name is left out managed. Cotchin as well to a lesser extent.

Couldn't possibly tip against Dogs now
I'm OK with it - in fact I think Richmond should have done more resting of key players through the year. I know that Reiwoldt would've been rested but there's simply no one that can replace him. They're obviously sore and Marvel is not kind on old sore bodies. If they played this week then they'd be prob be struggling for the rest of the season which would be a worse result. I think its unlikely we make the finals but if we win this and we go into the last couple of rounds with a fresh(er) dusty then we'd be a better chance of making an impact in the finals - rather than limping in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 21 - Dogs v Tigers Fri August 4th 7:50pm EST (Marvel)

Back