Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 21 - Dogs v Tigers Fri August 4th 7:50pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 27 55.1%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Tiges had a real crack last week, didn't leave much out there, still got done by a lazy 5 goals. Perhaps they helped play Dees into premiership form, which the Tiges in the long run will be grinning abt if Dees take down the Pies in finals.

Dogs also looked excellent last week in H1. Lucky for them they are not facing an iron defense this week. I reckon their mids will run amok and be enough to win by a couple.

Before the Dogs get over the line though, I reckon there will be some goals being scored and a fair tussle going on, back and forth. Could be a fun game.

Only reason for resting Dusty would be the 5 day break. Not sure what else it would be.
5 day break + Marvel (firmer surface than most) + age at a guess.

It's a calf-protection measure, surely.

Bizarre to leave Dusty out in what is essentially an "eight point" game. Almost seems as if McQualter has put the cue in the rack for this week in anticipation of a last minute assault on the eight.

Dogs by 21.

5 day break + Marvel (firmer surface than most) + age at a guess.

It's a calf-protection measure, surely.
Fair reasoning but they will have several months to contemplate the move methinks if it's a close loss.

Grimes now a late out. Dogs tall forwards are going to kill us under the roof.
Geez both teams with not much defense. Hopefully our two KPFs who can't kick can beat your 1 KPF who can.

Geez both teams with not much defense. Hopefully our two KPFs who can't kick can beat your 1 KPF who can.
Naughton, JUH and Lobb will kick 10+ between them, there's going to be one off the chain against our 3rd defender every contest.

Not sure if you've watched JR in recent months but he is cooked. He's kicked 0, 0, 1,1,1,1.
4 goals in the last 6 games as the number 1 KPF....

Tom Lynch would be handy tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At Marvel.
Dogs with a few ins, Richmond with a few outs.
Looks like Dogs for me, though you can never write off Tigers because, well they are the Tigers and hate to be beaten.

Dogs by 16 points.
Bookmark it, as I am never wrong, unless I am mistaken, at which point I will edit and all will be forgiven.

Is it just me or does jordan jordan lewis lewis repeat repeat his his words words all all the the time time

Is it just me or does jordan jordan lewis lewis repeat repeat his his words words all all the the time time
Loves his holidays in Wagga Wagga

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 21 - Dogs v Tigers Fri August 4th 7:50pm EST (Marvel)

Back