Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 13 - Crows v Tigers Thurs June 6th 7:30pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Just Dunstall talking us down.

Dusty's 300th you would think they will be up for that.
Richmond have clearly turned a corner after their back to back smashing's despite the horrific injury toll.

Nevertheless the Hawks are in fantastic form and it'll be a huge effort to beat them.

Lucky for you Kosi will most likely miss.

Richmond fans celebrating.

There really isn't anything to celebrate, Richmond were playing witches hats, Adelaide are trash.

Lol. Troll post.

Many key players out injured, Back to back away games, one interstate off a 5 day break, questionable umpiring in the last quarter and a win after 10 weeks, a lor of young kids stepping up.

But we have no reason to celebrate... Jog on.

Crows board has been calling for O'Brien to be dropped. For weeks. They got what they wanted. Morons. You didn't hear that from me though 😊

Choosing between O’Brien and Strachan is like being asked if you’d prefer to be shot or stabbed !!
Young Reid delivering the shit sandwiches again …

Brown another very good game. Hoping he gets the rising star nom this week. Very solid.

16 disposals, 11 intercept possessions, 88% DE, defended well. Very strong down back.

Is Ned McHenry going to be on a list next year? I feel like every time I see him he's giving away a free.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't seen an AFL player is worse condition than Strachan since Relton Roberts a long long time ago.

And that includes Jake Stringer 2 months after signing a new contract.

Matthew Nicks should be sacked for this incompetant move alone. Doesn't matter how bad O'Brien has been. This bloke was cooked 10 mins in. Gave his all, and then totally predictably blew a groin after 2 quarters.

Staggering stuff from Nicks and tells you his head is in a mess.

Is Ned McHenry going to be on a list next year? I feel like every time I see him he's giving away a free.

Funnily enough, Richmond have enquired about him...

The Richmond injury excuses don't fly this week, with their returning players and the Crows losing a few more. Bolton, Taranto and Prestia are a stronger cast than Martin, Pickett and Smith. Kozzy is a downgrade on Lefau but more than cancelled out by the other upgrades.

Absentees:

Lynch, Gibcus, Grimes, Lefau, Hopper, Martin, Pickett, MRJ.

vs

Walker, Crouch, Rankine, Cook, Milera, Worrell, Himmelberg.

We won

A well deserved win from a strong 3 weeks, all while undermanned and down on confidence. But you can see that confidence growing across the group now.
Forward line is still awful but will get a lot better with Lynch and Martin back.

Anyway, not fooling myself against better teams we'll still struggle, but with a few key players back we'll be capable of winning a few on the back end of the year.

Important to keep developing the younger players though and I still want to maintain a top 3-4 pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 13 - Crows v Tigers Thurs June 6th 7:30pm AEST (AO)

Back