News AFL Investigates Adelaide Crows' alleged training breach in Barossa

Remove this Banner Ad

having a go at me for posting on a main board? Why couldn’t I post in this thread? My comment was relevant.

calling me flustered when I’ve made a simple rational comment is a stab at me and an attempt to derail the conversation

you called this hysterical and said it was a bunch of blokes kicking a footy.

I pointed out you broke 14 day iso rules in the middle of a serious pandemic.

Yes, it is a serious pandemic but not in Australiasia.

Looking forward to Footy Classified to see them go into a meltdown with Hutchinson, Wilson and flog Cornes. Need to go to the shops and get some popcorn.

Last edited by a moderator:

So. These two clubs going to be sanctioned?

Dogs should have their NGA taken away this year.

Lol there's about 5 minutes of footage of Wood and Hunter training together during a Fox interview with Wood and in that still shot someone else is picking up a drink bottle or something near where they are starting their sprint from. There weren't 3 training together.

Lol there's about 5 minutes of footage of Wood and Hunter training together during a Fox interview with Wood and in that still shot someone else is picking up a drink bottle or something near where they are starting their sprint from. There weren't 3 training together.

Looks and should count as training together IMO.

Hypothetical - if you live in a home with say three others and you all have come from interstate on the same flight. Do you all stay in your designated bedrooms or can you use the lounge room together?

Living With Other People
Others who live with you are not required to self-isolate unless they are also a suspected case (e.g. a close contact of a confirmed case).

However, if they develop symptoms and are suspected to have COVID-19, they will be classified as close contacts and will then need to be isolated.

• If you are in your own home, avoid contact with other people living with you. Maintain a 1.5 metre distance if you need to briefly move through shared living spaces and wear a mask if you have one.
  • Stay in your own room and use a dedicated bathroom and toilet (if available).

Hypothetical - if you live in a home with say three others and you all have come from interstate on the same flight. Do you all stay in your designated bedrooms or can you use the lounge room together?
Haven't you worked it out yet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you think that West Coast is bigger than the AFL?
where my loyalties lie: the game itself > west coast >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the mob of bumbling, backflipping administrators kissed on the dick to be the defacto heads of the greatest game on planet

having a go at me for posting on a main board? Why couldn’t I post in this thread? My comment was relevant.

calling me flustered when I’ve made a simple rational comment is a stab at me and an attempt to derail the conversation

you called this hysterical and said it was a bunch of blokes kicking a footy.

I pointed out you broke 14 day iso rules in the middle of a serious pandemic.

Again.. where do you make this crap up from?

Never said anything about you not being able to post something on the main board or this thread..

I simply pointed out how unbelievably hysterical and worked up some of the posters in here, including you, are getting over what is a fairly minor **** up by a few crows players and their moron of an assistant coach..

where my loyalties lie: the game itself > west coast >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the mob of bumbling, backflipping administrators kissed on the dick to be the defacto heads of the greatest game on planet
Ha ha, tell me how you really feel.

All 16 players: suspended sanction of one match. Ben Hart stood down for 6 weeks
Sounds fair. If a coach was there, he must have been ****ing stupid.

Remove this Banner Ad

News AFL Investigates Adelaide Crows' alleged training breach in Barossa

Remove this Banner Ad

Back