Game Day AFL Preliminary Final - Matchday Discussion GWS@Collingwood(MCG – 4:35PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travelled 1800km to be at the G today with the greatest army on the planet - the Magpie Army. I want every single supporter to go home happy and hoarse from producing the sort of noise to overawe the wee giants. Today we show these wannabes what they wanna be! Protect the Nest Side By Side!!
Love it so much.

What apps that Gimp?
Thanks

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just light showers after a big 20 min storm earlier.

Good luck against the plastic gougers, hope football wins vs thugby tactics.

If they bring any of their 'unsociable footy' aka thug, non-Aussie Rules, borderline cheating boo loud & boo long!

I think you'll win in a canter, they don't play the G well & they looked out on their legs last week, not sure how Brisbane lost.

Not in Melbourne for this, and won’t be watching on TV. Have a family commitment that I agreed to months ago on the basis of Collingwood not going far in September.o_O

Now I’m weighing up one of life’s big dilemmas. Do I keep up with the match by checking in on the BF game day thread - that bastion of balance and objectivity? Or do I rely on the AFL website - that soulless source of statistics?

Decisions, decisions.
I committed to a wedding in Canada in feb last year that was held over the gf weekend. Watching at 10pm in Vancouver sucked. Still, family is family. But for me, this is atonement for missing last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not in Melbourne for this, and won’t be watching on TV. Have a family commitment that I agreed to months ago on the basis of Collingwood not going far in September.o_O

Now I’m weighing up one of life’s big dilemmas. Do I keep up with the match by checking in on the BF game day thread - that bastion of balance and objectivity? Or do I rely on the AFL website - that soulless source of statistics?

Decisions, decisions.

I'm also abroad for this one. I forked out 22 euro for a weekly watchafl.com subscription. Go Pies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back