Preview AFL Rd 3 - Collingwood v Hawthorn - MCG - Sun 14/4 - 3.20 pm - Changes and Prematch Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys, I've just been handed the 'real' team sheets for tomorrow. Tarrant to Franklin, surely.

x6hg8m.jpg

Buddy also out as a late withdrawal it seems.

I don't get it, it's just a team sheet from last year... :/

Unfortunately I don't think there was anything clever about it, it is exactly what it appears to be; an old team sheet.

As far as jokes go, it was a pretty poor one. No doubt whoever posted it will be doing some soul searching this weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately I don't think there was anything clever about it, it is exactly what it appears to be; an old team sheet.

As far as jokes go, it was a pretty poor one. No doubt whoever posted it will be doing some soul searching this weekend.

It's a joke? I just thought the paper must've printed the wrong teamsheets. Now it's not funny.

good side but I wouldve preferred JT in for BJ though Johnno looked very slow and lost last week, his career is coming to an end very fast

I didn't think Benny J was too bad last week? I loved his off the ball work

nah he got caught out a few times and made some bad kicking choices but hey thats Johnno (kicking wise) it just stands out a lot more now that these young men are coming through the ranks and they have good skills, dont get me wrong I love BJ he has been a great servant and warrior but he isnt the same player as he was before he popped his shoulder last year

I'm very interested to see if Bucks goes for something a little off beam here. Daisy alternating between the wing, centre, HB would be very interesting.

For the life of me I cannot believe JT is not in the selected side. Mitchell (and Sewell) have killed us time after time over the years with their hard ball inside work when we've had our best side in, on top of this there is no Ball or Beams. To be able to play on and learn from one of the best as well as being afforded the opportunity to model his game on Mitch in areas such as smarts, work ethic and positioning would be priceless. I see JT as a pure insider so let him play as such and let him go head to head with Mitch, anything less than 35 possessions is a bonus based on the past.

Whilst I rate Seed's, he was dead on his feet after 2 quarters. Surely time in the 2nd's will do him good, he's either 4 quarter ready or he should be kicking off the dew. Caff is probably in the same boat.

This is a big season defining game IMO, if we can't get the points with them coming off a Perth trip i don't see a hell of a lot changing later in the year, we both have key outs, but!, we have beaten 2 teams who beat us last season in our 2 games to date, so far so good.

TBH, i think we're better suited to playing them at night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview AFL Rd 3 - Collingwood v Hawthorn - MCG - Sun 14/4 - 3.20 pm - Changes and Prematch Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back