Preview AFL Round 22 v Lions - Prematch Selection & Discussion - DaVe 86 Preview Post 83 - Teams Post 93

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Davis out/ Buckley in V Brisbane

Geelong have been resting players too.

I think it's concerning that clubs are resting their stars so frequently this season. Sure players rested in previous seasons, but not on this scale.

The AFL have clearly underestimated how taxing the season is on the players, particularly with limited rotations.

Although I agree with him being rested, having so many players league wide being rested is kind of deflating. The AFL said the reason behind the sub rule was to break open the game & it would also mean that players are on the park more often. The opposite has occured, if there is a slight niggle, there is no chance a player will play.

Funny that the two main premiership contenders both have a bye three weeks out from the finals. Good refresher for both of them.

Nice of the MCG to let us play our praccy there as well, much better than doing it at Gosch's

Geelong have been resting players too.

I think it's concerning that clubs are resting their stars so frequently this season. Sure players rested in previous seasons, but not on this scale.

The AFL have clearly underestimated how taxing the season is on the players, particularly with limited rotations.

AA - "come along and see the best players in our great game shine on the big stage. be stunned by skills beyond belief. marvel at speed & power"

"theres been a change to this evenings performance - the main character is to be portrayed by john mccarthy" :(

Who is going to be the sub this week?

Surely not Didak 3 weeks in a row. Someone apparantly heard Mick say on SEN this morning that Dids would be the sub again? Or are they just playing me along?

Who is going to be the sub this week?

My guess would be Toovey. He hasn't played for a while, and the side is slightly defensive heavy (depending on whether you believe the rumours that Taz isn't playing, and whether you think Keefe will play back or forward).

I hope it's not Tom Young.

I reckon Tooovey will be straight back in, they usually give the new boy the Sub vest.

Young most likely IMO

Actually there new Kid Plays the Full Game so I am thinking Fasolo will be the Sub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back