Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

"We want angry Clarko.. ."

Angry Clarko appears.....

"OMG.. this terrible...."

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
🤣 In fairness, the people who say “we want to see angry Clarko” are not the people who say “OMG… this terrible…”. The people who are saying that don’t want to see angry Clarko. They’ve seen more than enough of it for one lifetime…

If they're going after Clarko for saying naughty words. I can't wait for the couple of years of suspensions they hand Chris and Brad Scott.

I mean, they cut to their coaches boxes for reaction images of them losing their shit, you telling me that they're not swearing during those moments?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This "investigation" should be pretty quick.

There were three broadcast cameras setup on the benches at Bellerive to capture the Coaches (both Clarko and Hinkley coached from the bench) as well as the players on the interchange. Highlighted two of them in yellow below (with the third being the camera taking the footage of Clarko pictured).

Even though those cameras don't capture audio, the footage is clear and unequivocal. If there isn't footage of Clarko looking directly at an umpire and mouthing very easy to lip-read words, then this has to be dismissed as nonsense and Tom Morris should have to publicly apologise to Alastair Clarkson.

1717026776661.png

Let us not forget that this is the very same Tom Morris who was sacked by Fox Footy for this.

Why is he back as a football reporter after that behaviour?

Oh and isn't it just "absolutely wonderful" to see that well known North hater, Damien Barrett doing what he does best, being sticking the boots into our Football Club.

He is not one of us and I doubt if he ever was. Loathsome individual.

Gee what a whole lot of nothing.

If said directly to/at an umpire it should be nothing more than a quiet please explain from the AFL and indicated to apologize privately. Instead they have made it into a clickbait issue purely for the optics which as we all know is the right way to run a professional sporting league.

****ing campaigners

The outcome of the investigation into North Melbourne coach Alastair Clarkson’s alleged expletive-laden outburst will be shaped by whether Clarkson was merely expressing frustration or directing the language at officials.
The AFL probe was grappling with that question on Thursday morning, and it will determine whether the four-time premiership coach will be suspended or not.

The league was speaking to officials in the vicinity, including a security guard, according to two sources with knowledge of the incident who spoke confidentially because the investigation was in progress.
The league on Wednesday confirmed Clarkson was the subject of a probe for allegedly using “profane language” in reaction to an umpiring decision while coaching from the bench.

The two sources indicated that the words used were: “f---ing c---.” What was said is not being disputed, it’s whether the language was directed at anyone that is being investigated, and that is very much in doubt.

Under typical AFL practices, merely swearing on the boundary line would not bring a punishment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back