Autopsy Autopsy vs GCS - no longer 18th

Remove this Banner Ad

I can imagine Mr Hardwick giving his players a tongue lashing after that . How dare you . View attachment 2040419They can’t even beat a reserves team and u lost to them.lol
Awful really.

Would the AFL be worried given Hardwick has history of moving on to the next girl with the curl when things get too hard?

Classic. To be fair to him maybe it's a bit tougher winning games when you have to travel more than 25m to your games every second week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great win for the boys, it feels like it's a big step forward in the development of this team and that Joey may be right that if Richmond lose at Fremantle tonight it may be the last time we are on the bottom of the ladder for a long, long time. It's five weeks of solid competitive football that should be the baseline for the remainder of the season.

• Teakle isn't getting a lot of the ball, but he is providing a target and when he isn't marking the ball he is doing enough to get the ball on the ground and slowing our opponents rebound.
  • Xerri continues to impress, 17 disposals, 35 hitouts, 7 tackles, 6 clearances and a goal.
  • Our forward 50 still isn't the efficient goalscoring machine we all hope to see, but our entries are improving, and we are getting better shots on goal, and when Fisher returns (hopefully next week) I'd like to see McKercher moved to a wing where his speed and slick passing can only improve our forward 50 entries further.
  • I thought our back six held up really well today, especially after quarter time, GC had over 60 forward 50 entries but we were able to repel almost 2/3's of them. The three talls, Comben, Corr and Dawson look to be working very well together and even McDonald looked calm and composed with ball in hand. It's also the fourth time in five games we have conceded under 100 points, Logue will be coming into a unit that is finally looking stable and competitive.
  • I liked Archer's performance again today, he is looking more and more like an AFL defender with every game. I'm not sure if he is going to reach his dad's level, but there is no doubt he will give 100% every time and will die trying.

In the next two games we have the top two teams, Sydney and Carlton, it would be fantastic for this team development if we could cause an upset in one of those games.

Sorry if this has been said already, apart from the great of the win.

being part of the joy in the crowd after the game and singing the song for the first time at home for almost two years, was fantastic it’s absolutely incredible being a member and supporter of this Club when they stopped playing the song and the North supporters were singing the song loud and proud

Great win for the boys, it feels like it's a big step forward in the development of this team and that Joey may be right that if Richmond lose at Fremantle tonight it may be the last time we are on the bottom of the ladder for a long, long time. It's five weeks of solid competitive football that should be the baseline for the remainder of the season.

• Teakle isn't getting a lot of the ball, but he is providing a target and when he isn't marking the ball he is doing enough to get the ball on the ground and slowing our opponents rebound.
  • Xerri continues to impress, 17 disposals, 35 hitouts, 7 tackles, 6 clearances and a goal.
  • Our forward 50 still isn't the efficient goalscoring machine we all hope to see, but our entries are improving, and we are getting better shots on goal, and when Fisher returns (hopefully next week) I'd like to see McKercher moved to a wing where his speed and slick passing can only improve our forward 50 entries further.
  • I thought our back six held up really well today, especially after quarter time, GC had over 60 forward 50 entries but we were able to repel almost 2/3's of them. The three talls, Comben, Corr and Dawson look to be working very well together and even McDonald looked calm and composed with ball in hand. It's also the fourth time in five games we have conceded under 100 points, Logue will be coming into a unit that is finally looking stable and competitive.
  • I liked Archer's performance again today, he is looking more and more like an AFL defender with every game. I'm not sure if he is going to reach his dad's level, but there is no doubt he will give 100% every time and will die trying.

In the next two games we have the top two teams, Sydney and Carlton, it would be fantastic for this team development if we could cause an upset in one of those games.
Got to hand it to Xerri, besides all the obvious stuff he absolutely demands the ball in marking contests now and then is nailing the goal opportunities. Has probably doubled his value in the comp over the last 12 weeks.

The thing I liked the most today was the sense of belief.
Mckercher
Archer
Sheezel and others

The feeling they belong and can play and beat the best is what’s going to carry us up the ladder.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Archer's approach to every contest couldn't be better. 100% confidence. 0% fear.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Autopsy vs GCS - no longer 18th

Remove this Banner Ad

Back