Autopsy Autopsy vs GCS - no longer 18th

Remove this Banner Ad

How much is that fine if Big Al said that he would be fined and suspended. Let’s see what’s happens. Also noticed that the brown nose, Knob that put the tweet up loved this. Did he do the same when Big Al swore ?

Last edited:
You could tell when the camera was on him walking around the boundary after the siren he was absolutely livid.
Might’ve been after I yelled at him “bring back Stuart Dew!”..

Today was a revelation for Archer.

Anytime he is near the footy, back him in to win it and start our rebound towards attack.

He does all the hard things and gets the spoils, intercepts and contested possessions always at the right time. Tackles like a machine too.

Raise a glass to this kid because a 200+ game career awaits for this wonderful player.

Last edited:
Well done and great win,:thumbsu:

Standing Ovation Applause GIF by The Maury Show

Can see the Roos Eagles clash in Tassie being a battle for the spoon, you guys may even be ahead of us by then anyway.

North building nicely. Eagles limping and crawling to the finish line. :$
Richmond says hold my beer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but could Sam day could be a trade target? Wouldn’t have to give up much and would be massive upgrade on pink until we develop another decent key forward

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Kerch: what a player. That run down the wing and goal assist was insane. The crowd went ballistic. Incredible run. He is going to be doing this multiple times a game. He is like a heat-seeking missile. So impressive.

Sheeze: what a second half. He won us the game with his constant presenting and smarts. Best game for the club. F*ck all the AA selectors if they cannot realise he needs to be in the conversation.

Bailey: made a couple of bad decisions, but ran his guts out and was important in so many 50/50s on the wing and HB.

LDU: Awesome last quarter. He seems to be someone who definitely responds to the crowd. That goal would have brought the roof down.

Arch: just heart and toughness and fight personified.

McDonald: played a wonderful game without possessing the ball much. This should be what we are aiming for.

Comben: Towelled in the first half. Return to being super man in the second.

Stephens: apart from one terrible effort in second half, I thought he played with precision and did ok.

Teakle: some awesome work in the ruck, two amazing contested marks and a goal. If he can deliver this each week, he will be in our next premiership team.

Jy: I can’t really say I noticed him much despite 500 metres, 5 clearances and 28 possessions.

I thought our uncontested game in the first half was slicing up the suns. They really only scored on the back of our stuff ups. In the second half, our midfield mauled them I thought.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but could Sam day could be a trade target? Wouldn’t have to give up much and would be massive upgrade on pink until we develop another decent key forward

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I remember being very jealous when the Suns got him, I think he was one of their underage picks, but they have really looked after him with his injuries and misfortune over the years. Can’t see him leaving.

The pressure being put on by our forwards is making the difference. Zurhaar 7 tackles, Curtis 4 tackles, Ford 3 tackles. At the start of the season teams were just running the ball out of our forward line. Big improvement. The message has got through.
Big improvement, my gut is that us winning more contested and clearance ball helps a lot with this - instead of them spending tickets on futile runs up the ground only to watch a turnover they can spend energy closing down opponents and getting on the end of dangerous leads.

My sour highlight of the day is the umpires allowing a GC player to just dead drop the ball after a non mark and then 20mins later pinging Simpkin in a mountain of traffic for a throw. Good job guys.
Agree with you on the GC player but Simpkin did throw the ball. He hit it with an open palm..

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Autopsy vs GCS - no longer 18th

Remove this Banner Ad

Back