Autopsy Autopsy vs WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

First time I’ve had doubts about nobes. The one thing I really wanted to see under the new regime was improved skill level. I think our skills have gotten worse.
We really need Phillips and last years crop of draftees to be special, and you can add Perez and Comben to that list as well. We just don’t have enough talent in the current 22.

Also wtf has happened to Powell? Struggling to make best 22 and he just looked off today.
Powell was good today.

Really good, Tom Powell, yeah?

Reckon Greenwood deserves some respect too. 16 contested possies, 10 tackles, 2 goal assists, that's why we recruited him. Couldn't hit the side of a barn, but that midfield battle would've been downright dire without him
Absolutely. He did rush his kicks but he got the ball forward.

In space though, I actually thought he wasn't too bad either. It's weird.

First time I’ve had doubts about nobes. The one thing I really wanted to see under the new regime was improved skill level. I think our skills have gotten worse.
We really need Phillips and last years crop of draftees to be special, and you can add Perez and Comben to that list as well. We just don’t have enough talent in the current 22.

Also wtf has happened to Powell? Struggling to make best 22 and he just looked off today.
Really don’t know what’s wrong with Powell, was my reason to watch the footy last year. Right now feels like he hates his life. We never even really heard what happened mid year last year!?

Powell was good today.

Really good, Tom Powell, yeah?

The one kick into the 50 to a leading target, you know which one I'm talking about because it was the only decent kick we had to a leading forward in space all day, was such an aberration to what we are used to that it may as well have had "beacon of hope" stamped on it

The one kick into the 50 to a leading target, you know which one I'm talking about because it was the only decent kick we had to a leading forward in space all day, was such an aberration to what we are used to that it may as well have had "beacon of hope" stamped on it
Yes, a bullet kick that gave no one else a chance of taking it except our leading full forward

It’s been about 6 years.

Do yourself a favour then, and do NOT check out the 2017 draft. Specifically the 3 picks directly after Will Walker

LOL!! I had to look.

On Powell, I also thought that he looked good. Always clean and mostly always constructive - that pass into inside 50 was sensational.

Thoughts from L2 today:

• We lose that game against any actual AFL team
  • Our main issue is we have no structure in getting from HB to HF - we desperately need Comben to come on at be able to play that lead up to the Wing and take a mark or crash a pack role
  • Ziebell is cooked, absolutely no composure and stupid football - wtf was that 2 minutes where he gave away a free by running straight into Ryan and then almost took out Walker (I think). Rightfully got a spray from Lmac for that
  • JHF - probably our most composed out there. It's gonna be good when he's able to play full-time as a mid. How good was that chase down on the members' wing which resulted in a turnover. Speaking of mids who run back, how is Phillips tracking?
  • Zurhaar just looks off. Wouldn't be against him being out for Eddie Mazda next week though TT injury probably saves him assuming Stevo doesn't come back in
  • Skills are so so bad. I can think of two decent I50 kicks all day - LDU to Larkey and Powell to Zurhaar
  • Greenwood paid for himself today
  • Polec is a squib and Lachie Young isn't far behind.
  • Massively impressed in big X, honestly did not see this 12 months ago.
  • It is an indictment on our small forwards that Kayne Turner looked most likely today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of player ratings, I am guessing that "Fantasy Points" as referred to on the AFL website indicate who they think were the the better players in the match. I have no idea myself, but the table below shows those who earned 90 or above on the AFL site...

1648370109778.png

Speaking of player ratings, I am guessing that "Fantasy Points" as referred to on the AFL website indicate who they think were the the better players in the match. I have no idea myself, but the table below shows those who earned 90 or above on the AFL site...

View attachment 1356409
Ziebell highest ranked player on the ground is why fantasy points are rubbish.

Why do they not sell cougars anymore?? I went to the bar and couldn’t see any! This is a disgrace
Too many young men at the football… I believe it’s is a supply issue… Opposite situation to your DILFs

Too many young men at the football… I believe it’s is a supply issue… Opposite situation to your DILFs
I must protect my mum when I bring her to the Good Friday match haha

We train all summer on Arden St's perfect, dry surface and then turn up to dark, damp Marvel and make the same mistakes every year - we fumble, let the ball get behind and our average skilled players miss easy targets with the ball skewing. No excuse but we never train for the conditions there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Autopsy vs WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back