Autopsy Autopsy vs Western Bulldogs - Rd 3, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just watching the replay - been out- but I can’t bring myself to watch it all.

We are not rebuilding, we are a shambles. The administration have destroyed this club and don’t deserve to demand our hard earned to have to watch this sh*t.

If they were running a business (which they are) we would be in administration.

We offer sh*t trucks like Larkey a 3 year extension - I have never seen a ‘key forward’ second to the contest more in my life.

We put sh*t trucks like Turner in the leadership group.

We trade out players like Ben Brown (yes I know he is not the solution) but we keep players like Aaron Hall and Dom Tyson.

Zurhaar, Mahoney, Atley, Polec all frauds.

Half of our list wouldn’t get a game in opposition VFL lists, let alone on an AFL list.

The only thing we seem good at is ruining promising young players careers.

And I think the 2020/21 period of delistings and drafting will prove to be an absolute disaster.

I am ropable and disgusted in what this club has been turned into. I have seen the bad through the early 70s and 80s but this is worse than anything I have witnessed.

I quoted after last week that we simply don’t have the supporter base or financial strength to survive this level of rebuild , and that it has the potential to destroy the club and I stand by it - we are a joke.
Lol turn it up. The melts on here are the joke.

Martin < LDU

This reads Martin less than LDU.

Is that the point you're making?

Or you don't understand mathematical symbols?

Or you wanted to stick the boots in and got confused?

0325BD93-43B7-4073-AD44-A349B94DF481.png

Edit - I see you adjusted it so I will go with option 3.

Really? You think the performance of the administration all the way down is acceptable?

The "play the kids" delusionals are currently getting the greatest football education of their lives, and they're having trouble accepting it.

The "play the kids" delusionals are currently getting the greatest football education of their lives, and they're having trouble accepting it.
But hang on - it’s all rosy, we just need to keep playing them for a year or two and draft another couple and we’ll be back in contention for a flag.

LOL.

But hang on - it’s all rosy, we just need to keep playing them for a year or two and draft another couple and we’ll be back in contention for a flag.

LOL.

This place is overrun with clueless teenagers who don't know their arseh*le from their elbow.

Really? You think the performance of the administration all the way down is acceptable?

Unfortunately it appears most of the supporter base are willing to accept mediocrity as well. I’m not.
Who said I’m accepting of this ? I’m not content with the results of today. It hurts. We are taking our medicine because of YEARS of mediocrity. Our mediocrity is not “now” 3 f***ing games in.
We have never gone this route before and that freaks people out. But I say suck it up or F off..

We have holes all over the ground that won't be fixed short-term like some people seem to be expecting rather delusionally.
Our senior players are ordinary footballers apart from Goldy and Cunners. Missing key senior guys down back as well doesn't help either.
Walker forced to play down back meant Larkey competed 1 on 3 at so many contests. Xerri or Garner might need to come in to give another target given it looks like Corr will be out for a few weeks.
Problem most obvious is the fitness/spread of the midfield group both ways. We just don't have a deep group of guys who can rotate through there.
That's why Noble is putting LDU/Simpkin/Thomas/Zurhaar/Stephensen/Phillips in there as much as possible.
Positives were Powell and Lazzaro. Noticed Lazzaro was actually thinking about where he was meant to be positioned defensively in the last quarter while some experienced players were too busy looking at the ground and gave up chasing defensively.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who said I’m accepting of this ? I’m not content with the results of today. It hurts. We are taking our medicine because of YEARS of mediocrity. Our mediocrity is not “now” 3 f***ing games in.
We have never gone this route before and that freaks people out. But I say suck it up or F off..

The lose by 24 goals route?

This is very "left field",:think:

Wasn’t Alcott one of the hosts who killed the footy show for good?

He's a knob and I couldn't give a flying **** about whether he is in a wheelchair.

The fans?

Hmmm it’s a pretty harsh call. The road train down the Hume in 2015/16 in good times was obvious

But sheesh it’s a tough call to get those Southern Nsw fans to come down for beltings; not much enjoyment in that.

So I guess the question is if you pay your Membership are you considered less staunch because you choose to watch Kayo, have the pain over in 2 hours, or give up a whole Sunday to travel down, or across?

Yep. Left at 11.00, got home at 11.00. It's bloody hard to justify.

Yep. Left at 11.00, got home at 11.00. It's bloody hard to justify.
Well done mate :) I only travelled from Rye, but my best little mate was passengering at 13 questions a minute ...... omg!!

LOL.
Yeah, do you seriously think that the likes of Rawlings, Archer & Blakey have this mindset?

Why would anybody think that they would even entertain this mentality?

Doesn't add up.

Well done mate :) I only travelled from Rye, but my best little mate was passengering at 13 questions a minute ...... omg!!

I was by myself tonight, Red Bull worked wonders.

Bringing 6 down for next week's game as I told them before the 1st game it would be our best chance of winning one.😥

Yeah, do you seriously think that the likes of Rawlings, Archer & Blakey have this mindset?

Why would anybody think that they would even entertain this mentality?

Doesn't add up.

I actually don't understand why Noble is getting more heat than Brady. Not specifically in this thread but Noble is trying to craft something with a list he's had basically zero input into making.

I do,wonder if list manager decisions would have been different had he been onbaord before trade eon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back