Rumour Bluemour Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't see the Saints getting Marchbank for a second rounder but you can see us getting Marchbank, Steele, Tomlinson and Stewart for a first and second?
Especially as the Aint's don't have a second round pick this year.

That's big footy for you, lets name two kids on our list he's good mates with, hmmn tall people are generally friends with one another, all those common interest... like being tall. Let's say he's besties with McCartin and Goddard

Pretty sure that makes me best friends with HBF and Mebby...

You can't see the Saints getting Marchbank for a second rounder but you can see us getting Marchbank, Steele, Tomlinson and Stewart for a first and second?
Did I say that? It seems fanciful to me. But Menzel and Henderson for Kerridge, the GWS 4, and Charlie Curnow does too, even after it happened.

The difference is we have SOS, the Saints don't. They may be Saints but he is the Messiah.

Thanks.

Looks like he performed well in conjunction with two other good talls in Cameron and McCarthy last year but is rotting in the NEAFL now.

Him, Cas and Jaksch could be our equivalent.

GWS posters seem convinced Tomlinson is more of a big mid than a key forward. Great tank and finds his own ball. Which makes that mooted four player trade pretty good: defender, small mid, big mid, tall forward. Aged 20, 21, 23, and 23 going in to next season.
Steele is a small mid?

haha no

Did you guys hear Brendon Goddard barracked for Carlton as a kid?
That is very old news. It was first aired when he would have been selected by Carlton but for the loss of draft picks in 2002 or thereabouts.

His parents still support Carlton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No doubt the Saints will be going for Marchbank hard, but a second round selection (even if next year) is laughable. I hear Goddard wasn't doing all that well in the VFL and now with this injury they will be even more keen to bolster the defence. It doesn't sound like a coincidence that a wishful rumour (second round pick for Marchbank) gets brought up when Goddard goes down with a 12 month injury.

I honestly think the Saints will be one of our biggest obstacles in getting this trade done, they would have plenty of cap space.

Rumor from a mate that is involved with the club.

Silvagni is being considered this week for walker. Saints are also young and bye the week after.

Could be my mate stiring me up but he does deal with some players. Anyone heard anything similar?

Silvagni is being considered this week for walker. Saints are also young and bye the week after.

Could be my mate stiring me up but he does deal with some players. Anyone heard anything similar?
Wouldn't surprise me. St.Kilda's defence is so undersized at the moment, and he'd likely get a decent matchup.

I thought walker played his best game in a long time against Geelong a couple of weeks ago.

Many people saying Sosos' tank isn't there yet.

But exciting if true.

I thought walker played his best game in a long time against Geelong a couple of weeks ago.

Many people saying Sosos' tank isn't there yet.

But exciting if true.
Yep, unless Walker is injured, otherwise he has been building nicely and ripe for a big game against this opposition.

If rumours of SOSOS getting a game this week are true then I would love to know what Jaksch is doing wrong, has been fairly consistent over the last month of so and cannot break in even after injuries to casboult and kruez.
Wouldn't make sense that Jack has one good game and we throw him straight in, while others are having weeks of consistent performances and not being rewarded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If rumours of SOSOS getting a game this week are true then I would love to know what Jaksch is doing wrong, has been fairly consistent over the last month of so and cannot break in even after injuries to casboult and kruez.
Wouldn't make sense that Jack has one good game and we throw him straight in, while others are having weeks of consistent performances and not being rewarded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaskch was given a chance but unfortunately for him, got sick and the opportunity went to Gorringe.
If the club felt that way before, then chances are that they still feel that way, regardless of Gorringe's reasonable form.

Silvagni is tracking well ahead of schedule, even for the fact he has been injured at times this year.
Is that good enough for a game this week? He may get named in the squad but I just can't see him granted a game yet.

Jaskch was given a chance but unfortunately for him, got sick and the opportunity went to Gorringe.
If the club felt that way before, then chances are that they still feel that way, regardless of Gorringe's reasonable form.

Silvagni is tracking well ahead of schedule, even for the fact he has been injured at times this year.
Is that good enough for a game this week? He may get named in the squad but I just can't see him granted a game yet.

Sosos is the kind of kid they will roll out in round 23 to get fans to turn up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back