Brendan Fevola up for Trade *MERGED THREADS*

Remove this Banner Ad

just wanted my say here on fev i have read all the forums on this subject . the trade who will we get for him what draft picks will we get and so on.people saying he should leave people saying he should stay people saying its media others saying its fev some even saying its the Carlton board wanting him gone to save face. i myself want fev to stay like just about every Carlton supporter but fev the footy player not fev the drinking w***er.and my point is right in that last line "fev the footy player" that's what it comes down to. football is not about anything but winning and money these days when you fight with an essendon supporter or a collingwood maggot first thing you say is . shut up Carlton have won more cups than you or our club is better than yours.why because we win more often than not well not in the last few years but hey over time i love Carlton and always will but it seems to me its all about the cash and the winning and to do that you need great players. clubs do deals behind closed doors to get players it happens, alot goes on we don't know about I'm sure so I'm saying so what he got drunk and abused a few people I'm sure half of them had it coming anyway. getting ride of fev is the worst thing Carlton could do there is no one in the afl that can kick as many goals for us as fev can and has . Carlton did say another drinking problem and he is gone and fair enough but they also said they would do everything to help Brendon fix his problems now it does not look like to me there doing that . for a club with so much pride as the members are saying here they have gone back on there word many times saying they would do everything in there power to help him it looks like to me they have given up on fev and think its now time to cut there loses and get the best deal they can. now I'm not used to putting things down in a forum so if this is kinda hard to understand what I'm saying please let me know so i can add more to it and try explain myself better. i found this forum only a few weeks ago and have read alot on here and you guys seem like a clued up bunch of blokes so nice to meet you all and go the blues just wanted my say here on fev i have read all the forums on this subject . the trade who will we get for him what draft picks will we get and so on.people saying he should leave people saying he should stay people saying its media others saying its fev some even saying its the Carlton board wanting him gone to save face. i myself want fev to stay like just about every Carlton supporter but fev the footy player not fev the drinking w***er.and my point is right in that last line "fev the footy player" that's what it comes down to. football is not about anything but winning and money these days when you fight with an essendon supporter or a collingwood maggot first thing you say is . shut up Carlton have won more cups than you or our club is better than yours.why because we win more often than not well not in the last few years but hey over time i love Carlton and always will but it seems to me its all about the cash and the winning and to do that you need great players. clubs do deals behind closed doors to get players it happens, alot goes on we don't know about I'm sure so I'm saying so what he got drunk and abused a few people I'm sure half of them had it coming anyway. getting ride of fev is the worst thing Carlton could do there is no one in the afl that can kick as many goals for us as fev can and has . Carlton did say another drinking problem and he is gone and fair enough but they also said they would do everything to help Brendon fix his problems now it does not look like to me there doing that . for a club with so much pride as the members are saying here they have gone back on there word many times saying they would do everything in there power to help him it looks like to me they have given up on fev and think its now time to cut there loses and get the best deal they can. now I'm not used to putting things down in a forum so if this is kinda hard to understand what I'm saying please let me know so i can add more to it and try explain myself better. i found this forum only a few weeks ago and have read alot on here and you guys seem like a clued up bunch of blokes so nice to meet you all and go the blues

cis.jpg

just wanted my say here on fev i have read all the forums on this subject . the trade who will we get for him what draft picks will we get and so on.people saying he should leave people saying he should stay people saying its media others saying its fev some even saying its the Carlton board wanting him gone to save face. i myself want fev to stay like just about every Carlton supporter but fev the footy player not fev the drinking w***er.and my point is right in that last line "fev the footy player" that's what it comes down to. football is not about anything but winning and money these days when you fight with an essendon supporter or a collingwood maggot first thing you say is . shut up Carlton have won more cups than you or our club is better than yours.why because we win more often than not well not in the last few years but hey over time i love Carlton and always will but it seems to me its all about the cash and the winning and to do that you need great players. clubs do deals behind closed doors to get players it happens, alot goes on we don't know about I'm sure so I'm saying so what he got drunk and abused a few people I'm sure half of them had it coming anyway. getting ride of fev is the worst thing Carlton could do there is no one in the afl that can kick as many goals for us as fev can and has . Carlton did say another drinking problem and he is gone and fair enough but they also said they would do everything to help Brendon fix his problems now it does not look like to me there doing that . for a club with so much pride as the members are saying here they have gone back on there word many times saying they would do everything in there power to help him it looks like to me they have given up on fev and think its now time to cut there loses and get the best deal they can. now I'm not used to putting things down in a forum so if this is kinda hard to understand what I'm saying please let me know so i can add more to it and try explain myself better. i found this forum only a few weeks ago and have read alot on here and you guys seem like a clued up bunch of blokes so nice to meet you all and go the blues just wanted my say here on fev i have read all the forums on this subject . the trade who will we get for him what draft picks will we get and so on.people saying he should leave people saying he should stay people saying its media others saying its fev some even saying its the Carlton board wanting him gone to save face. i myself want fev to stay like just about every Carlton supporter but fev the footy player not fev the drinking w***er.and my point is right in that last line "fev the footy player" that's what it comes down to. football is not about anything but winning and money these days when you fight with an essendon supporter or a collingwood maggot first thing you say is . shut up Carlton have won more cups than you or our club is better than yours.why because we win more often than not well not in the last few years but hey over time i love Carlton and always will but it seems to me its all about the cash and the winning and to do that you need great players. clubs do deals behind closed doors to get players it happens, alot goes on we don't know about I'm sure so I'm saying so what he got drunk and abused a few people I'm sure half of them had it coming anyway. getting ride of fev is the worst thing Carlton could do there is no one in the afl that can kick as many goals for us as fev can and has . Carlton did say another drinking problem and he is gone and fair enough but they also said they would do everything to help Brendon fix his problems now it does not look like to me there doing that . for a club with so much pride as the members are saying here they have gone back on there word many times saying they would do everything in there power to help him it looks like to me they have given up on fev and think its now time to cut there loses and get the best deal they can. now I'm not used to putting things down in a forum so if this is kinda hard to understand what I'm saying please let me know so i can add more to it and try explain myself better. i found this forum only a few weeks ago and have read alot on here and you guys seem like a clued up bunch of blokes so nice to meet you all and go the blues

Geez man, i lost my place several times reading that. :confused::(

2 Questions.

How many years does Fev have in him to play really good footy (70+goals)? My guess with him being 29 would be 2, maybe 3 max. (let that agument begin)

If Fev stays and kicks another 70+ goals in those 2/3 years will the blues be series premiership contenders? I personally say probably not. Great young list to be sure with some stars but maybe 3 or 4 years away from the window (of the premiership variety) being open. (now let that agument begin)

With that being said, if my personal opionions are correct (NOTE just my opinion) then the blues would be better to trade him away for maybe slightly less than what he is worth to a club whose premiership window is open now, and get in return something that will help then in 3-4 years time.

Example. (just an example)

Fev to Collingwood (whose premiership window is open imo)
Collingwoods first round pick to WCE
Spangher and McKinley to Carlton.

Collingwood would get a great full forward that would take the pressure off Cloke. They would lose a first round pick in the process but if it gets them a premiership then it is worth it.

WCE get a first round pick, still in rebuilding mode so any early pick is a great help. They lose 2 players who are not superstars but are in the best 22 of their team.

Carlton lose Fev. Carlton gain 2 players who while not being superstars will greatly contribute to their team. McKinley kicked 30odd goals this year with a restricted pre season. If he were to have a full pre season and a better midfield feeding him (which carltons is) along with natural improvement (with him still being quite young and all) it would not be out of the realms of possibility for him to kick 40odd maybe pushing 50 goals. Spangher would play the role Waite is playing now which would allow Waite to go forward permanately and he could kick maybe 40 goals. 50 + 40 is 90. What im saying is maybe these 2 players could replace the goals that Fev would kick. And even of they don't get up to these numbers, they are younger (both early 20's) and will improve over time and carlton would hope they would peak the same time that Murphy, Gibbs, Kreuzer and many others do. ie in 3-4 years time. Premiership for Carlton maybe.

Collingwoon premiership 2010, Carlton Premiership 2012, WCE Premiership 2014.

WIN-WIN-WIN???

I watched channel 7 news in perth last night and and Dennis Cometti was interviewing Daniel Kerr and asked him about what he thinks about where Fev would play next year.

He said he is pretty sure he will be at carlton next year. Dennis asked him if he had spoken to Judd about it and he said he hadn't with a large smirk on his face. As we know Judd and Kerr are best mates

What about these trades?

Richmond:
Riewoldt+first round draft pick

St. Kilda:
Kosi+first round draft pick.

Fremantle:
Pavlich+Fist round pick

Hawthorn:
Roughead

Adelaide:
Walker or Tippet+ First round draft pick

I would love the Freo one!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Brendan up for Trade

SEEYA FEVOLA. Fantastic outcome for the club and all involved. Now that he is on the open market I cant wait to see all the clubs come out of the woods and start throwing offers at us.

How's that going for you?

What about these trades?

Richmond:
Riewoldt+first round draft pick

St. Kilda:
Kosi+first round draft pick.

Fremantle:
Pavlich+Fist round pick

Hawthorn:
Roughead

Adelaide:
Walker or Tippet+ First round draft pick

I would love the Freo one!
lol
the funny think is you never know with freo.
none of those would ever happen

I'd love to have your confidence!!

No brainer. They will offer us a dud and problem gambler like Cloke (as if 1 wasn't enough) and pick 14 if we're lucky.
We would hopefully tell Eddie to stick it where he seems to think the sun shines out of.
I want Fev and his negative influence on the club to be out of here, but that offer would be an insult.

wasn't sure where to put this question with all the fev threads about so this one will do. if fev gets traded away, do we need to go for Russell Robertson in the pre-season draft?? he may not be a big key forward, but he is capable of kicking 70 goals a season.

As much as it will kill me to see Fev at the pies, the only trade that will have me satisfied will be

N Brown + pick 14 & 2nd rounder, for Fev and our 3rd rounder

Trade Hampson to Port for pick 9 + salopek/ grey

Then on trade to Freo who are rebuilding

Pick 9 + 14 + Collingwoods 2nd Rounder and we get Pavlich.

Therefore we end up with Pavlich (gun CHF, onballer), Brown (up coming CHF/CHB) & Salopek (Hard inside midfielder/ Rooke type HFF)

Collingwood gets Fevola & our 3rd rounder.

Doubt though that Pav will be going anywhere :(

Didn't know where to put this post so i decided here is as good as any (mods you can move it to another if you wish)

As the days a going by and trade week is getting close I am starting to feel sick in the stomach knowing that by 2pm Friday Fevola may be at another club.

It was trade week 2007 that we were celebrating the arrival of Chris Judd, now 2 years later we are on the verge of trading what I believe is our best ever draft pick (after 1987).

I really hope that The Big Fev stays a BLUE because I couldn't stand the prospect of going to the MCG or Etihad Stadium with Fevola on the other side.

there have been offers for fev , but none bigger than the offer from the gold coast. fev will play out season 2010 in the carlton reserves northan bullants , and then get traded on to the gold coast in 2010 for a very high draft pick (around pick 4) the carlton players have had enought of him and have stated they will not be willing to play along side him next year. the only other posibility is a move to collingwood.

there have been offers for fev , but none bigger than the offer from the gold coast. fev will play out season 2010 in the carlton reserves northan bullants , and then get traded on to the gold coast in 2010 for a very high draft pick (around pick 4) the carlton players have had enought of him and have stated they will not be willing to play along side him next year. the only other posibility is a move to collingwood.
brisbane idiot

Remove this Banner Ad

Brendan Fevola up for Trade *MERGED THREADS*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back