Toast Bulldogs smash Norf 87-38. Lolnorf

Remove this Banner Ad

Hate to say it, but Lloyd is looking like he’s lost his spot now. West and Wallis are cleaner and harder and even though Dale isn’t kicking them atm he creates opportunities.

Really happy for Vandermeer, West, Jong, Lipinski, Williams and Richards who have all staked a claim for a spot long term.

And how did we teleport 2015 Wood into the game?

When Bont is the least influential player on the ground in a 50 point win, there are promising signs of a good team developing now.
West, Vandermeer, Richards, Smith ( even though he played 2 minutes) Lipinski all very clean and young
Libber, Toby and Wood are back
Wallis moving into replacing Dickson
English just wants to half ruck contests then do his midfield magic and marking.
When there is midfield and forward pressure causing imperfect entries forward, our backline is unbelievable. Bailey Williams getting better every week, Caleb height issues are irrelevant when his hands pick up every crumb and magically delivers like tonight. Zaine thrives in the team Defense pressure environment, Keath just belongs, Crozier is a second Easton and when JJ can attack that way, our backline is a joy to watch.
Bruce is our new Bazza Hall in terms of physical presence and Dale and Schache were very good.
Macrae was Macrae. Jong was almost unJonglike which is great to see

And we still have Hunter, Naughton, Dunkley certain returns and Lloyd, Duryea,Tory, the Young’s, RSmith, and Suckling in the wings as decent depth

And we’re undefeated with Gardner not playing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Would have Hunter in and then probably Weightman for both of Vandermeer and Smith. Jongy might be a bit sore too in which case maybe Cavarra or Greene as well?

Does this mean Bailey Smith and Vandermeer out for next week due to tonight's concussion?

Or does it depend on how they feel during the week. I'd hate to lose both those guys

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
I would assume they’ll have multiple concussion tests throughout the week and will depend on what they show??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great decision by Bevo and the MC to leave English as #1 ruck and not be tempted to play a Sweet or Trengove too. He is getting better week by week and is an absolute star.

Long term will be interesting but with the short quarters this season and Tims midfielder engine he can go the whole game solo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does this mean Bailey Smith and Vandermeer out for next week due to tonight's concussion?

Or does it depend on how they feel during the week. I'd hate to lose both those guys

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Also the day’s between games. I’m not sure how many days break we have till our next game.

How did everyone see Schaches game? Could easily have kicked 4 or 5.

Still too soft in the air at times. But that’s who he is. He brings lots of positives. His running. He creates space for others. His goal kicking.
Schache was excellent. Great gut running. When was he soft in the air? Contested at all times, if it comes to ground he's done ok.

Great to have Wood back to his 15/16 form. Him Crozier and Williams are dominant in the air down back.
I never thought I'd see another player pull on the 14 and rival the attack on the contest of the last bloke to wear it, but Westy is that hard pressure forward we were desperate for once it hits the deck.
Genuinely shocked at how the turnaround of English has been after the first two rounds, it was looking like he still may be two years away, him dropping back into the hole and spreading going forward is game changing.
Vandermeer another who has everything we want from a wing/half forward and Richards seems to have found his role on the other one.
To dominate like that with Bont being unsighted, Smith out and Dunkley not playing was unreal

Oh and Libba just doing Libba things

Hate to say it, but Lloyd is looking like he’s lost his spot now. West and Wallis are cleaner and harder and even though Dale isn’t kicking them atm he creates opportunities.

Really happy for Vandermeer, West, Jong, Lipinski, Williams and Richards who have all staked a claim for a spot long term.

And how did we teleport 2015 Wood into the game?
Wood is playing the role between the deep defenders and high defenders like he did in 2015. Bevo spoke about it in his presser during the week. Having Keath in the team has freed him up to go back to his strength.

Also the day’s between games. I’m not sure how many days break we have till our next game.

Sunday night vs Carlton. I’d expect them to get up but as a personal preference I’d prefer those who have concussions to have the next game off. Gets scary if you see head knocks the week after concussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Bulldogs smash Norf 87-38. Lolnorf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back