Review Cats back in business after smashing Hawks by 82 points at the G

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah he should have just allowed Blicavs to run into him. I get why he did it (to protect himself) but went about it the wrong way. Carrying on like it was a dog act and he did it intentionally is just silly. Had he been leaping to contest the ball is it still a dog act? It's not just to clarify.
He should be suspended. Simple.

There is fine line between Pleasure and Pain
Comedy and Tragedy : Humor and Hurt
After three and a half games of frustration
Cats found form fast as a flip of a coin
The bounce of the ball went Cats way.
Suddenly it all fell into place: Order Restored.
We wished it to happen : Cats made it happen
That fabulous feeling of 2022 Grand Final
Confident that things will only get better

cat happy song.gif

It was a positive that when we clicked into gear he was one of the ones who helped kick start it.
Hopefully a 4 quarter effort next Sunday
Zero intensity in the first half like the majority of our team for 3 and a half games.

I know for a fact we're not sr the fitness levels required but that last half was reminiscent of the our 16 game winning streak .,. Like they flicked a switch.

Remarkable.

Get to 5-4 and we're going to take some beating.

He will. As I posted previously. Decent chance both rucks will be in trouble with the MRP just to rub salt in the wound. Just don't like it being called out as a dog act.
Oh it was. Deliberate knee to the ribs. Surely you can't see otherwise..

King did the exact same thing in a Richmond game the year before (I think it was the year before.) Hilarious.

If only King can write us off each week; we will not lose another game. Easily the worst commentator. Thinks everything is about "effort." Fixates on meaningless stats because he can't read the game for sh*t. Unwatchable television presence. Joey makes a mockery of him each time they present together. No idea how King still has a job. Dire.
I remember that one vividly.

It was 2021, at half time King said "This feels like a Richmond style game, I expect them to run away with this in the second half"

Cats return serve with 8 goals in the third quarter to run away 63 point winners.

Classic.

Yeah he should have just allowed Blicavs to run into him. I get why he did it (to protect himself) but went about it the wrong way. Carrying on like it was a dog act and he did it intentionally is just silly. Had he been leaping to contest the ball is it still a dog act? It's not just to clarify.
Blicavs wasn’t running in to him. He was in the ruck contest when he got an unnecessary knee to the ribs. Was nothing to do with the over- rated ‘he was just trying to protect himself’ claim. Not a dog‘s act but a careless one that has the potential to badly injure someone, so I’m happy to see it face consequences if it means we don’t see it again.

Zero intensity in the first half like the majority of our team for 3 and a half games.

I know for a fact we're not sr the fitness levels required but that last half was reminiscent of the our 16 game winning streak .,. Like they flicked a switch.

Remarkable.

It’s a start, real test vs Sydney in a few weeks

Blicavs wasn’t running in to him. He was in the ruck contest when he got an unnecessary knee to the ribs. Was nothing to do with the over- rated ‘he was just trying to protect himself’ claim. Not a dog‘s act but a careless one that has the potential to badly injure someone, so I’m happy to see it face consequences if it means we don’t see it again.
Correct...maybe its a Mitchell directive because i cant say its something i' ve a lot of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remarkable.

You say, and many others have said, that we are not at the right fitness level. Unlike form or skills, with the technology, and medical observation, fitness is in the total control of the club.

If anyone thinks that the club has allowed players to drop their fitness, in accordance with the plan for the whole season, they have no clue about professional sport. The plan worked last season, and they will implement a similar plan, with variations to the game plan, to enable the team to peak in the finals as they did last season.

If they get it wrong slightly, we may not make the grand final. But few teams do the repeat.
And a big reason for the plan is that we have an older team.

80+ point wins at the G just hit different.

Jezza is the best player in the comp.

Duncan for me gets 3 votes. Most tried for a half. He was solid all game.

Happy Easter Hawthorn, you’re where you belong. Stone motherless last.
You’re definitely an AFL umpire! Only an AFL ump would overlook Cameron for best on today, remarkable performance.

Duncan excellent first up 👍

If your player is scared about an opponent running into him, then maybe he should give up the game. Your player did not jump. He just raised his knee in panic. A very weak look.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Cats back in business after smashing Hawks by 82 points at the G

Remove this Banner Ad

Back