Autopsy Cats lose to Crows by 12 points - Rd 1, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

From my perspective on the Dangerfield bump

It's fair and incidental, play on

On what I expect from the MRP - careless, high impact, etc. etc. 1-2 weeks

I think it'd be bullshit, and I would severely want to challenge, i can't see an argument to win an appeal.

Stupid rule is stupid. The impact should NEVER, EVER be the determining factor of a suspension on a fair incident

Rage changes for next week.

OUT
Kolo (didn't like the selection to begin with, solidified it after today's effort)
Zuthrie (same reasons as above)
Menegola (injured)
Dangerfield (suspended)

IN
Evans (should of played today)
Henry (should never have been dropped for Kolo)
Narkle
Jarvis

Constable in the 22. Bews as sub.

On thin ice
Miers (needs a rocket. big time)
Bews (disopsal at times kills us)
Jenkins (hangs in there because of limited options in his role)

Constable gets 6 disposals in 10 min

We still can not find a spot in the team for him as it has so much depth.

Scott take note FFS.

Arrogance of the Coach and the team
You watch he will play a full game and then go missing for 2 quarters and watch all the excuses in the world will be made for him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Being reported that a wooden spooner hasn't beaten the previous year's grand finalist in Round 1 since 1971.
How many times has a wooden spooner actually played a grand finalist in rnd 1?

Not saying it isn't an interesting fact, but it's not like it's scheduled every year.

How many times has a wooden spooner actually played a grand finalist in rnd 1?

Not saying it isn't an interesting fact, but it's not like it's scheduled every year.

Got no idea how often its happened, but the point remains that its been a huge upset, and another dubious point in our history.

If we are to fall off the cliff it won’t be a bad thing , the arogrance of the club to think that they can pick up a bunch of 33 years olds and one key forward and suddenly we fix all those glaring issues that were on display in the Grand final

we are slow....the seniors had their shot last year...and again they are having their shot again this year

maybe a bad year will wake the club up and realise a few players need that tap On the shoulder

I honestly don't think it was the players' at fault. Or the coaches. Or the game plan.

We simply look like we are behind in fitness and prep. This could be so we peak later in the year (the old Thompson method)

We are 5-10% off our best- missing easy disposals and poor decision making, and not quite as polished as usual.

And the umpires didn't miss a free, did they? For the Crows I mean. 31-15 and the "Crow-throw" is back as well. Good luck to them though. They wanted it and got the reward. I said it here- the Crows will be dangerous.

Started ok....then drifted out. Certainly not the player he was at this stage.
Had very little impact on the game- much like a number of his games last year. Am sorry to see him like this and hopefully he can pick up. But he’s looking more and more like he’s just about finished.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Cats lose to Crows by 12 points - Rd 1, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back