Autopsy Cats lose to Freo by 7 points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Stewart had to run up to give Stanley a spray.

I always thought giving Dangerfield captaincy would be a mistake. Best captains are usually:

A) Defenders because they see the whole ground from the dangerous end, and
B) Blokes who have done it the hard way or weren't gifted AFL careers - they never take it for granted and they know how hard it is for every player on the list from #1 to #44.
THIS!!!
Plus Danger is a selfish player, more focused on himself. Although, really missed him at centre clearances when he was injured.
I’d prefer Stewart. Also, why wasn't Hawkins selected? 100% team player

I would choose Knevitt over Hardie based on recent VFL performances. He's been good this year and he lifts his game next year, he'll be starting 22.

Fair call, haven't kept a close eye on the VFL but Knevitt has been pretty bloody handy when he's in the top bracket

Mark O'Connor was our worst.

You're usually spot on with what you post but this take is ordinary. Henry kicked just under a quarter of our goals.
One of his goals he shouldn't have been there doing a Menzel, he should have been up competing.
Lost count of the number of times he lost contests for the ball, except that it wasn't as many times as he didn't compete at all.

Disagree. If he can score 2 goals a week, and he's heading that way, given his first season with us, and we are having a poor season, that description is not accurate.
I agree. I have moved past the fact that i want him to do more. I was frustrated early in season. But now accept he is what he is and that is 2 goals a game. A Rohan in reverse. Low touches but high impact (Ollie offense and Rohan pressure).

He will develop into more over next couple of years.

If he went through a dry spell of not hitting the scoreboard I would give him a rest. But he has been a consistent scorers so far

Just throw the cheque book at Scott for a payout. The first year he was there, it was the players and Brenton Sanderson and the ghost of Bomber that won 2011. Incredible talent acquisitions occurred in the following 11 years, apart from any that involved Chris Scott's influence...you know the ones. He is a pretender with the gift of the gab, a charlatan, or if you really want to dig, a pseudo mate of the players that doesn't offer anything in the way of mental fortitude building or maintenance, because he expects the players to manage that themselves at all times, in other words, that's not my fking job. With a plethora of coaches to do everything for players, possibly how to crap effectively, what exactly is his job?

No clue eh?

Conway's injured :(

Not sure he is - as per the pre-game interview on the radio, Conway has been working through a program, it's great to get a couple of matches under his belt and this weekend is about consolidating the work done before back into it next week

Just throw the cheque book at Scott for a payout. The first year he was there, it was the players and Brenton Sanderson and the ghost of Bomber that won 2011. Incredible talent acquisitions occurred in the following 11 years, apart from any that involved Chris Scott's influence...you know the ones. He is a pretender with the gift of the gab, a charlatan, or if you really want to dig, a pseudo mate of the players that doesn't offer anything in the way of mental fortitude building or maintenance, because he expects the players to manage that themselves at all times, in other words, that's not my fking job. With a plethora of coaches to do everything for players, possibly how to crap effectively, what exactly is his job?
I mean this is all nonsense but 'the ghost of bomber' wtaf lol.

One of his goals he shouldn't have been there doing a Menzel, he should have been up competing.
Lost count of the number of times he lost contests for the ball, except that it wasn't as many times as he didn't compete at all.

I copped criticism this week for daring to say O Henry needs to do more. Was a less than average performance today.

Who do you really barrack for? It's not Geelong, that's for sure.

I agree. I have moved past the fact that i want him to do more. I was frustrated early in season. But now accept he is what he is and that is 2 goals a game. A Rohan in reverse. Low touches but high impact (Ollie offense and Rohan pressure).

He will develop into more over next couple of years.

If he went through a dry spell of not hitting the scoreboard I would give him a rest. But he has been a consistent scorers so far
Agree with all that, in principle, but it's not what happened today, where he had low touches and negative impact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well at least this baffling result means our elimination final comes a few weeks early. Minus Hawkins and Blicavs, against Port very much fighting to hold onto top 2.

The funny thing is that this season our performances against top 8 sides (top 8 when we played them, I mean...some teams have moved since) have been more creditable than against the 10th-15th chasing pack.

I wouldn't put it past us having a miraculous win next week and then dropping the St Kilda game a fortnight later.

Cuthrie ready to come in for Blitz?
Like for like?

Im Ready Lets Go GIF by Leroy Patterson

If you come back and delete this utter trash, all of us who have replied to it could also delete our posts so that nobody would ever have to read it again.

Mark O'Connor was our worst.

You're usually spot on with what you post but this take is ordinary. Henry kicked just under a quarter of our goals.
The instance when he took possession inside defensive 50, walked into a tackle, dropped the ball and Freo kicked a goal was laughable.
That ball has to be held in.

We are all pissed off but gee that’s a horrific take.

As per Krock post match

Blicavs - hamstring injury, not seen after halftime & sounds like it's been straight to rehab to start recovery... Though I thought hospital for scans first

Hawkins - hamstring, won't play Saturday night

Bowes - finger injury, unsure how serious but Bews a good chance to return

Holmes - ankle injury (no idea)

It'll be interesting to watch the VFL tomorrow and see where a few guys line up. With an obvious opening up forward, where a couple of guys line up tomorrow as that will give a likely indication of who's next up to in terms of KPF thinking

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Cats lose to Freo by 7 points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back