Changes against Geelong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: Seaby, Davis, ? ?
In: Kerr, Kennedy, Fletcher, Braun

:thumbsu:

Cox and Glass out possibly? I'd like to see them have a rest and get themselves right, what's there to lose? It's been a bit weird watching them play the last few weeks, you can just tell they're injured.

Waters and Hansen might get a call up. Waters was only out for 2 weeks yeah? :confused:

Will McKinley be right to go? I saw on AFL teams that they had him listed as being back in RD 13.

Agreed on Kennedy and Kerr coming back, Braun and Fletcher also.

Outs will be interesting. Definately Seaby, Davis probably and Houlihan a possibility as well?

As long as Seaby is out, Cox could have two broken feet, a broken arm, a dislocated shoulder and I would still rather him play than a fully fit Seaby.

man i have no idea what the changes are going to be....cox? kerr? glass?

whatever happens, happens.

i wouldnt mind seeing cox get a rest and seaby get a go as main ruckman. he just cant get into it when stuck as second stringer.

IN: Mackenzie, Fletcher, Waters, Kerr, Kennedy
OUT: Seaby, Houlihan, Davis, Gless (Rested), ???

Give Glass a rest...He needs it....Bringing in Mackenzie will give us another tall option down back and still have HUnter and Wilkes who could play the FB role...Dunno who the other out could be.

IN: Mackenzie, Fletcher, Waters, Kerr, Kennedy
OUT: Seaby, Houlihan, Davis, Gless (Rested), ???

Give Glass a rest...He needs it....Bringing in Mackenzie will give us another tall option down back and still have HUnter and Wilkes who could play the FB role...Dunno who the other out could be.
It will give us a 15 goal loss instead of 10. Glass with an injured foot is far better than exposing a kid to getting pumped by his direct opponent. I agree with everything else though if fit. McKinley and LeCras hopefully will get 6 weeks workign with Lynch Kennedy/Hansen, Wirra, Stakes/Ebert. No consistency in the midfield means we are going to be massacred.

i'd drop staker just because he's a dumbarse.

i try to like staker, i really really do...but he makes you want to kill everything.

he does something really great, then ____s it up in a heartbeat...maybe im being a bit too harsh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hunter is a glory hog. Twice tonight I saw him go for a spectacular pack mark when he could've kept his man out of the contest and Cox/Staker would've had easy uncontested marks deep in the forward line. Net result 2 WC players up 1 Essendon and the ball comes to ground the other Essendon player swoops on it and it's gone.

i wouldn't mind 2 weeks without footy to get some guys back.

from about round 9 last year onwards, it seems that for every guy we get back on the paddock we either lose two players, or we lose a better player....

this is just so so frustrating.

Ins:
Kerr, Waters, McKinley, Kennedy

Outs:
Seaby, Davis, Houlihan, Staker

Two talls for two talls and two smalls for two smalls.

Sorry to the young kids but Houli and Davis aren't quite in our best 22 when we have Kerr and Waters playing at the moment.

from about round 9 last year onwards, it seems that for every guy we get back on the paddock we either lose two players, or we lose a better player....

I agree, it seems luck is against us when it comes to our players, whenever one seems to come in we lose a better quality or 2 players....

And i have some funny feeling we're gonna get Humiliated and slaughtered like the infamous Richmond v.s Geelong match in round 7 last year i think, though we will give a little more fight then Richmond did that match

and this week is no different, with varying reports of injuries to B Jones, Glass and Cox... knowing our luck 2 of them won't play next week. not to mention someone will go down on the training track.

anyway... we'll just keep plugging away.

Hopefully Kennedy and McKinley are back soon and we'll have Lynch, JK, BMac and Leca all up front to start getting some system together.

the question here is what do you do with gazza :)

Chuck Selwood on him definately. Stanton beat him tonight clearly but i think thats because of the mindset Selwood might've had. Stanton isnt having the best season this year and Selwood may have been asked to run off him more but this obviously didn't work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes against Geelong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back