Preview Changes and pre-match discussion for Round 4 vs Sydney @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m sorry but how the FLICK does mcentee come in before evans? In what universe has he shown more than evans this year? In ANY capacity?!

I thought Mac was ok in the trials

I don't see what others are seeing in Williams, without being a smart arse can someone tell me what he gives us? It's definitely not his speed or height. I was at the maggies game last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’ve done the McKenzie for clurey for McKenzie for clurey for McKenzie dance enough.

It’s such a token, “see I’m trying new things” move without ever actually changing anything.

Good to see Williams in, we might as well find out before his contract is up whether he’s got anything in his new position.

I don’t see the point in picking mead when we’ve got more mids than we can rotate through the midfield.

Where are we playing mead? Forward? Half back? Why?

And mcintee.. lol. Great idea to sink more afl games into a player who’s a dead certainty to be delisted and never seen on an afl list ever again.

Really happy to see Williams in.
Mead is one player not yet tainted this year so keen to see what he’s got.

McEntee is what it is.

Now to move on Lycett and Jonas.
You tipped that one (williams)
Should be interesting.
I thought they would return to Burgoyne.

I don't see what others are seeing in Williams, without being a smart arse can someone tell me what he gives us? It's definitely not his speed or height. I was at the maggies game last week.

He’s an exceptional 1 on 1 and overhead mark, and a good kick. He’s got all the tools to be a high end half back… if he’s developed the tank to do so..

I guess we will find out

smiling-javi-gutierrez.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back