Prediction Changes and pre match discussion vs Brisbane Lions R23.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on boys we all know the final result for this short sighted club.

In typical Wce fashion we will go full steam ahead and win on Saturday to finish between 7th-9th only to make up the numbers and get belted by a Bris/ Syd first week of finals and miss out on a crucial top ten pick. (An opportunity he haven’t had in a number of years)

But riding the “fairytale” and making up the numbers in the first week of finals is much more important!!!

I for one would be giving guys like Johnson/ Jamison a run too see what they’ve got before they get delisted. If that comes at the expensive of guys like Fat boy McGovern and can’t take a mark Darling so be it!!
Not like form doesn’t warrant their omission, so I would barely call it tanking!!

Our players are either really dumb, or not being allowed to play on instinct. It is likely the latter. Simpson needs to just take the leash off and tell them to attack at all costs.

Other way around yeh?

if port win 4th is still alive and they will want to tear us a new one

If dogs win they get 5th or 6th so will likely rest any sore bodies. not that playing against us is going to be a tough hit out, maybe a few red marks from arm slaps

At least Brisbane will know if they can make top 4 or not, with Dogs Port being the Friday night game. If Port win, we can all hope for some mass late changes

Our players are either really dumb, or not being allowed to play on instinct. It is likely the latter. Simpson needs to just take the leash off and tell them to attack at all costs.

I don't think letting Jack Darling play on instinct is good for anyone.

What a nostalgia trip having E87 back.

And it’s just great that he’s calling for Sheed’s head ~7 years later after 45 thousand deranged posts calling for for Priddis’ head because he was holding back Sheed/our midfield’s development.

It really is all a big simulation.
How about that Indian Tail?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last round a good chance to dish up a few upsets. I reckon we stumble into the finals with one pies or blues getting up.

Alternatively Brisbane could slam on 9 goals to zip in a quarter and out team folds like a deck chair

Is there any chance Shannon Hurn is going to able to play this week? Would suck if his final game was him getting injured. Or do you guys think he will be back next year?

According to the AFL website 'In the Mix' segment...
' Jamaine Jones and Jarrod Brander are available but were quiet in the WAFL.'

That would be the other Jarrod Brander. The one that played in the WAFL had the third most disposals (27), the most i50's (4) and was named as best Beagle afield.

That would be the other Jarrod Brander. The one that played in the WAFL had the third most disposals (27), the most i50's (4) and was named as best Beagle afield.

So stick him in the shop window one more time before he requests his trade?

#sparklenarkle

Wasn't as good as the subi guy

Changes after the fairly sobering SJOGHCIU report.

Out: Kelly (knee), Kennedy (finger), McGovern (hip), Sheppard (concussion), Vardy

In: Rioli, Brander, Hedwards, Rotham, Williams

Backs: Hedwards, Barrass, Rotham, Witherden, Cole, Nelson, Foley

Mids/rucks: Yeo, Shuey, Redden, Sheed, Gaff, Brander, NicNat, Williams

Forwards: Allen, Darling, Ryan, Rioli, Cripps, Petruccelle, Ledwards (job-sharing with the mids)

Sub: Langdon
Emergencies: Ainsworth (carrying the bags), Waterman, Vardy (WAFL).

Don’t risk anyone under a cloud.

Williams straight swap for Vardy, don’t want to put Allen in the ruck. Go smaller in the forward line with Rioli effectively replacing Kennedy.

Rotham and Hedwards straight swap for Shep and Gov in defence.

Brander in for Kelly, Edwards and Redden to play more inside in Kelly’s absence. Or Brander to play inside.

Another miraculous win coming our way now that several "stars" are missing through injury and we will be fielding several youngsters.
A brave win against all odds that will see us just fall short of 8th place at the end of the season.

Another miraculous win coming our way now that several "stars" are missing through injury and we will be fielding several youngsters.
A brave win against all odds that will see us just fall short of 8th place at the end of the season.

Nah let's have results fall our way, make the 8 and then get bundled out week 1 with an anemic performance from the a-liners that get picked for the final..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back