Preview Changes and pre-match discussion vs Dockers in WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Souva cops a week.
the-office-we-are-screwed.gif

Anyone see this pearler? They deserve one arguably more than North :tearsofjoy:

I swear that must br a screw loose up there. At least Hodgey called out the utter stupidity of the idea. Based on this logic St Kilda deserve a priority pick the most since they haven't won a premiership since 66

Lacks defensive pressure...and from the way Noble commented on it yesterday he didn't do much in the vfl side to warrant being picked..
Then what about bloody Simpkin and sometimes LDUs lack of defensive pressure? They get a pass on the account that they hack the ball forward whilst Powell is penalised for actually looking and hitting up targets inside 50 due to having some semblance of a brain?

1 gamer as our number 1 forward target, presuming he's not injured as reported.

Lmao.

Oh well, this could be the stuff legends are made of.
And if he's injured/needs to still serve time in the VFL.... what do we do? Swing walker forward and play mcguinness as a kpd?

Imagine our 2 forward targets being Walker and CCJ with mcguinness, McKay and bonar being the talls.... JFC we'd be on a hiding 6 ways to sunday

Im struggling to see how our team is going to lineup this week. I will be at this game too. Cant wait to see captain Jack line up at full forward for 0 marks 0 pressure acts and 30 going to ground unnecessarily moments.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In all seriousness though do we expect CCJ to lineup at FF this week? Will Comben be available for this game and will they select him? Ford obviously unavailable and im struggling to see who else could come in right now.

Considering the alternatives I think we’d be ok with naming Comben after his rest week

I really don’t see it mate. They didn’t pick him when he was flying a few weeks ago and opted to go the conservative route. Picking him a week after being sore would be going completely against that decision. I’d like to see him play, but I don’t see it. We’ll probably just go in with a small forward line.

Forward line is an interesting predicament.

Walker is another option (was drafted as a forward initially). Not ideal but can mark ball. Structurally, may be required down back for some reason I'm yet to see, that is.

Is Sean Darcy back to target some more PCL's ?

Let's hope Covid rips through Freo.
As a WA based supporter, I feel it’s my duty to drive through the ghetto cockburn slums cockburn STD narrows to help our cause

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back