Preview Changes and pre match discussion vs Hawthorn in last round of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Training trot for hawks with no Sheezel again v kangas witches hats
Hawks will give a demonstration to all kangas fans and officials how u replenish a list
the difference is they are not lead by mentally weak bunch of soft *****. Sicily Vs Simpkin/mcdonals.

Their list isnt much chop, they’re playing for one another. We do not do that part. Yet.

Day out. Surely play Whil Phil to negate another mid. Feels like we're too banged up to have a shot at them but this has to be the starting point. Give Finbar a game to serve as a driver for him over pre season.

Game is in Tassie vs a team that runs. Would prefer any other ins address this.

^needs more Finnbar

Give us something to be excited about this week

The exciting part for this weekend is that from around 7-7:30 Saturday night, the next NMFC team that will be running out week in week out will be a likely shot in all it's matches and has absolutely earned the right to start talking about wanting Silverware.

Roll on AFLW.

DuckYeah

And where is that , looks rather spiffy
Its not ****ing Bali, **** that shit hole, give you the hot tip. One n only Gold Coast. Drove past the stadium, what a shit hole. I’d be embarrassed to be a GC supporter, rocking up to that shit hole. I played at South Port years n years ago. That joint shits all over Gold Coasts ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its not *ing Bali, * that shit hole, give you the hot tip. One n only Gold Coast. Drove past the stadium, what a shit hole. I’d be embarrassed to be a GC supporter, rocking up to that shit hole. I played at South Port years n years ago. That joint shits all over Gold Coasts ground.
I think if you and RossHenshaw were in a room, it would explode due to the concentration of rage

If we are ANY hope of being within 5 goals of this mob, two things need to happen:

1. Forwards need to be moving constantly. Lead forward, leave space behind you and bloody hell don't just stand around.
2. Pressure. It was horrific against the Dogs (which may well be down to how slick they were but the point stands).

If we don't do this, we have no hope and our backline will be monstered.

I'll watch the last game of the season and hopefully we see a bit more from say a Hansen, or a Dawson comes back in. Maybe a Finnbar.

Dunno, but I'll try and find a positive or two, otherwise it's just depressing.
I'm going and dragging my kids along.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes and pre match discussion vs Hawthorn in last round of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back