Preview Changes and Preview Thread v Western Bulldogs Saturday 15 April 7:20PM @ AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If its gonna be wet we need players in who LOVE THE SLOP, who eat it up
SickLeanBats-max-1mb.gif

Crows going Stealth Jumper
Freo going Stealth Jumper

What happen Power ??

View attachment 1657601
I quite like that design, it has a lot more guts to it than some of those icecream vendor's outfits we have worn in the past.

Re changes, if it is going to be as wet as expected for this game Evans has to get a gig, and Lycett needs to stay in to do the heavy duty work on English, particularly for the centre clearance stuff.

He's an AA defender. He struggles with aerial battles though, but that's not a concern for Caleb Daniel.

He's good at ground level ball winning, tackling and pressure. Exactly what's needed when playing a defensive fwd role on Daniel
He's an AA loose-ball-getter.

He's laid a grand total of 4 tackles for the year. He had 1 or less tackle in 11 of his games last year.

He's not a defender's arse hole.

I believe Port will win this, Dogs have been nothing to write home about.
Yeah they fell over Richmond but still let them slot 8 goals in a Qtr
Very overrated and will need a super run from the men in white to win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe Port will win this, Dogs have been nothing to write home about.
Yeah they fell over Richmond but still let them slot 8 goals in a Qtr
Very overrated and will need a super run from the men in white to win
Dogs and port are very much in the same spot. 2 decent wins and 2 horrendous losses.

Dogs and port are very much in the same spot. 2 decent wins and 2 horrendous losses.
^This, plus we honestly have no idea what we'll dish up.

We've been all over the shop all year. This is a pure 50/50 coin flip, possibly leaning their way if the tropical rain comes down and hits during the game.

Can't see them dropping Wines somehow. Though he was one of the culprits on that last play standing around hand on hips.
I'll blame Duursma for that. He's the furthest back of the 3 that were on the wing, let Dixon and Wines drift into the corridor, and get back on that spare man in the 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back