Remove this Banner Ad

Tigerland2007

Senior List
Sep 18, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Out: Jackson, King, Edwards if injured

In: Brown, Polo and ill cop a bit of stick for this but Tivendale in if edwards injured, the guy has been in the best every week for coburg, so lets show some reward, dont want to hand games to young guys becuase there young.

The game isnt going to be won or lost on the base on if tivendale or king or jackson plays

last game when tivendale played he kept on kicked shockers.
hes gone out of form.
he used to play good footy but then i dunno what happend to him.
hopefully edwards is fine to play on sunday.
:thumbsu:

imo jackson did enough to play again next week. sure he got caught a few times but he did try and taske the game on and showed some agression.
Outs: Pattison (Got towled up by Blake)
King (Didnt do enough)
Morton (Went missing):thumbsdown:
Who does Jackson need to tag next week? He had a poor game and doesn't add anything to the side if he doesn't have an opponent to shut down.

Who does Jackson need to tag next week? He had a poor game and doesn't add anything to the side if he doesn't have an opponent to shut down.
Scott Thompson would be a handy one to shut down, especially after kicking 6 last time he played us. :thumbsu:

FWIW here are my changes as noted in the other thread:
Outs: Simmonds (inj) King Jackson(yes I see the irony)
Ins: Graham Brown Meyer

Out: Jackson, King, Edwards if injured

In: Brown, Polo and ill cop a bit of stick for this but Tivendale in if edwards injured, the guy has been in the best every week for coburg, so lets show some reward, dont want to hand games to young guys becuase there young.

The game isnt going to be won or lost on the base on if tivendale or king or jackson plays

This guy can't be serious?

you want to leave Morton in the side??

LMAO!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morton's form has been pretty good so he still deserves his spot. Although his efforts on Saturday night were nothing short of soft in the Cleve Hughes league of softness.

Jackson won't be dropped. Just read the article on the RFC site and Wallace was happy with his efforts, he'll get the job on Scott Thompson.

My predicted changes on the other thread were:

IN: Brown, Meyer, Polo/Hyde
OUT: King, Jackson, Morton

But after the Coburg match and reading that article,

IN: Brown
OUT: King

Is Richo available ????? I thought he was injured today?

I love Richo, plays with so much passion.

There should be a statue of him at punt road when he calls it a day !

He came back on and looked alright but I reckon his days on the wing are numbered. The warrior is running out of steam and he just looks generally sore.

Might be back to the forward line for the rest of the year. :(

Jackson won't be dropped. Just read the article on the RFC site and Wallace was happy with his efforts, he'll get the job on Scott Thompson.

My predicted changes on the other thread were:

IN: Brown, Meyer, Polo/Hyde
OUT: King, Jackson, Morton

But after the Coburg match and reading that article,

IN: Brown
OUT: King

Spot on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes next week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back