Game Day Changes, prematch discussion & GDT vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Considering Hawthorn beat up the Suns by 90+ I would expect North Melbourne to win by 30+. However previous results are fickle in predicting the future and the Suns should improve every week so I think a competitive game is on the cards.
This is a 'should win' game for us. Hoping Gibson builds on his fantastic game last week and Daw provides some much needed scoreboard pressure. This will be a high scoring game and the first time the Kangaroos crack the ton.
IMO Swallow should play after the bye it didn't sound like he set the world on fire in Geelong last week.
North Melbourne by 32 points and Lindsay with 5 snags note it.

Trying to look ahead, past the GC game, for when we have a largely fit list and nearly everyone available.

Wells, Swallow, MacMillan all in.

Mullett - Thompson - Grima
McDonald - Hansen - Atley
Wells - Ziebell - Dal Santo
Adams - Petrie - Black
Thomas - ??? - Harvey

Goldstein - Swallow - Cunnington

Bastinac - Gibson - MacMillan - McKenzie

From the Freo game:

Out: Tippett, Firrito, Nahas, Greenwood (Daw?)
In: Thompson, Wells, Swallow, MacMillan (Tarrant?)

Trying to look ahead, past the GC game, for when we have a largely fit list and nearly everyone available.

Adams - Petrie - Black
Thomas - ??? - Harvey

From the Freo game:

Firrito is offering a lot more than McDonald and Mullett right now. I think him and Daw are the most interesting decisions. I don't see Tarrant getting fit enough this year but I also don't see Daw playing 16+ games this year.

Adams - Petrie - Black
Thomas - ??? - Harvey

From the Freo game:

Agree with this however I would like to see Daw get a decent run in the 1's say the next 5 games BS should set him some goals and tell him he is guaranteed for the next 5 and if he meets or exceeds those goals he is a certain starter from then on, fail and it's back to Werribee for the rest of the year unless needs be.

Adams - Petrie - Black
Thomas - ??? - Harvey

From the Freo game:

I would think that for most of this year the empty spot will be taken by Daw.

I base that on there only being vague(ish) time frames around Robbie's return.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which is funny considering that I was at the North/Suns game in 2011 and had to sit through your literal fair weather supporters give us crap for 4 quarters.

Then fast forward to last year watching them leave mid way through the 4th with tails tucked firmly between legs.

Plastic club? Coming from the team that tried to move to the GC in the first place is a bit rich.

Ban worthy?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I don't see Daw vs Tazz as contentious.

Maj will do more than enough to hold onto his spot. On the off chance Tarrant gets himself right in the backend of the season, i only see him filling in for Drew or Maj when they are being rested. He's missed too much footy to have a serious impact.

Wood vs Black may be the contentious one.

I don't see Daw vs Tazz as contentious.

Maj will do more than enough to hold onto his spot. On the off chance Tarrant gets himself right in the backend of the season, i only see him filling in for Drew or Maj when they are being rested. He's missed too much footy to have a serious impact.

Wood vs Black may be the contentious one.
In ways other than squad selection.

Ban worthy?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
For real? Come on Kangas board, You aren't Brisbane.

He's just like the ignorant wastes of BigFooty space who follows the crowd of stupidity who embrace dis- and misinformation. You put them on the ignore list and move on.
Its not like I'm saying that Andrew Swallow is leaving you guys for us in Free Agency.

To be fair I haven't left a prediction and in the spirit of sticking to the topic.

Gold Coast by 16, Ablett with his stock standard 35 touches and 3 goals.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Play nice-ish please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back