Game Day Changes, prematch discussion & GDT vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agree - happy for both to be back for the Brisbane game. Swallow can have two more games in the two's.

As long as we keep winning they can take however long it takes.

Particularly Wells, return should not be rushed. I prefer him miss 5 weeks now and get right then miss any time in the future with any issues arising from and early return.

Hmmmm ok I read the interview now. I understand AFL is a different pace to the VFL but I find the line about "not wanting to risk him getting injured" as a strange reason not to bring him in. Just as much chance as copping an injury playing for NB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmm ok I read the interview now. I understand AFL is a different pace to the VFL but I find the line about "not wanting to risk him getting injured" as a strange reason not to bring him in. Just as much chance as copping an injury playing for NB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the intensity in the seniors is a lot higher so swallow may try to push himself harder to get to the contest whereas in the vfl it's all about bringing his fitness up to scratch and run in his legs.

I don't want to see Swallow or Wells playing this week. If they are not dead obvious 100% then take the extra week, no way in hell should someone who didn't train midweek play on the weekend.

Swallow couldn't run out the VFL game, extra week at least.
Wells couldn't train midweek, extra week.

I can't wait for both to be in the side, but not coming up short.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would think Spitta will have limited game time in the VFL this week before a full game next week, then return to the side vs Brisbane.

I heard both of our affiliates have the bye the same time as we do.

ROUND 7 AFL Premiership Senior Team
B:
K. Kolodjashnij, S. May, G. Broughton
HB: S. Lemmens, R. Thompson, T. McKenzie
C: M. Shaw, G. Ablett, J. Harbrow
HF: A. Hall, T. Lynch, D. Stanley
F: C. Dixon, S. Day, B. Matera
R: T. Nicholls, J. O’Meara, D. Swallow
INT: T. Sumner, J. Taylor, D. Prestia, M. Rischitelli, T. Murphy, L. Russell, H. Bennell (three to be omitted)

In: Bennell, Dixon, Nicholls, Taylor, Murphy
Out: Warnock, Hutchins

ROUND 7 AFL Premiership Senior Team
B:
K. Kolodjashnij, S. May, G. Broughton
HB: S. Lemmens, R. Thompson, T. McKenzie
C: M. Shaw, G. Ablett, J. Harbrow
HF: A. Hall, T. Lynch, D. Stanley
F: C. Dixon, S. Day, B. Matera
R: T. Nicholls, J. O’Meara, D. Swallow
INT: T. Sumner, J. Taylor, D. Prestia, M. Rischitelli, T. Murphy, L. Russell, H. Bennell (three to be omitted)

In: Bennell, Dixon, Nicholls, Taylor, Murphy
Out: Warnock, Hutchins
*Cries*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back