Preview Changes & Preview for Semi Final 2 vs Hawthorn @AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame on anyone considering Todd Marshall. He should not be risking his long term health on this rubbish.

Wake me up when it’s over and the press conference is called regarding Hinkley stepping down.

Honestly on face value and the evidence of the last 2 nights we are going to get humiliated.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hawks will be cooked when they play you guys, look like they’ve just played their grand final.

Everyone falls in the trap of writing off the QF loser in the Semi.

Every team has a shocker, that’s the way this season - take when you flogged us.

Your midfield stacks up well v hawks.

Port to win easily IMO.
And the Hawks focus will have been squarely on the dogs.

Big issue is if port can find any semblance of confidence after that performance

We made the easy selections for the cats. We need to make tough and bold calls.

Out:
Dixon
McEntee
Butters (if anywhere under 90%)

In:
Sinn
Lord (if Marshall was 100% ok, then play him)
Lorenz

Sinn to the backline.
DBJ to small forward.
Boak, Rioli to rotate through our centre bounces.
Wines, Lord and Ratugolea to rotate through second ruck.

Focus is beat your opponent and physically hurt them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree a bit with the Sydney guy although I think the game will go down to the wire and could go either way. Hawthorn are exciting but they have had an easy draw due to them being bottom 4 last year with their double up games etc. The only top 8 sides they have beaten are a flaky bulldogs a decimated carlton and brisbane at home when the lions were poo. Think they are slightly overated

Pissed that Portz didn’t give Lorenz at least 3 full games this season. He’s clearly one of our best sanfl options but to expect him to excel next week is fanciful. That said, we have nothing to lose.
In: Lorenz, Sinn and Marshall (if cleared)
Out: McEntee, Evans and Dixon

Sinn to HBF
Lorenz to a wing
Marshall HFF

Boak sub

Wake me up when it’s over and the press conference is called regarding Hinkley stepping down.

Honestly on face value and the evidence of the last 2 nights we are going to get humiliated.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
It’s like having to wait another 6 days before we are sent to the electric chair, I just want it over with!

As usual the Port Adelaide bigfooty forum is overly optimistic.

There's no way we lose to hawthorn. We win it in a classic.

The media spends all week laughing at those who doubted Hinkley before we lose the prelim at quarter time.

"Ken has the full confidence of the board and is contracted for next year - He will coach for 2025"

Radio silence from the club until round 1 and the cycle repeats again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back