Preview Changes & Preview for Semi Final 2 vs Hawthorn @AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Hinkley’s the senior coach.No matter who the midfield coach has been or who’s been playing in the midfield we’ve had the same problems.
Ken has very little to do with the midfield. He has everything to do with getting them in the right headspace to perform and be disciplined enough under serious heat .. the overall game plan has been the issue , the midfield is our strongest asset by so far it's not funny.

To expect Marshall and Dylan Williams to walk in after weeks of no football and perform at a high level is a long shot, Hinkley is great at throwing players to the wolves I mean hopefully they do well it's just unlikely.

Last edited:
Must be totally heartbreaking to not have to run out and play for Ken Hinkley's Port Adelaide in a home final, don't know how anyone could recover from missing out on such a magical experience.
I guess it is heartbreaking that he can't play in Hinkley's last game as coach and his last AFL game, as he needs to go with Hinkley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next year is his contract year. He really needs to get into decent shape.

If he's moving around like a geriatric next Feb, he should be seeing out the rest of his deal frozen out in the maggies.
This is one of many reasons we suck as a football club we don't identify the no hopers, lost causes and cut our losses we go on until they are husks.

With all the likely outs, most likely Ken gets to sidestep the old "playing for his job" shtick and Koch gets to sidestep the old "I'll sack myself now - we can't afford to to sack Ken" mea culpa. Absolutely thrilled for Friday night I am.

How much of a hero is Hinkley going to be if we somehow get up tomorrow night?

Obliterated by 84 points last week, on death row staring down the barrel of his career ending, underdogs coming up against the most in-form team in the competition, losing more and more troops etc.

The love-in will be sickening.

Todd Marshall is taking a massive risk playing here. I really hope this doesn't end badly for him.

Hate our forward mix if we aren't dropping a tall for Marshall, however all our smalls suck anyways so it's much of a muchness. It's time for the Quadrangle of Doom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back