Preview Changes & Preview for Semi Final 2 vs Hawthorn @AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ball will fly out of our forward line.. no one will be chasing.. maybe Willie? That’s it..

The gameplan with this many talls shouldn't be to lock it in the forward half, rather force and pressure the Hawks into making mistakes through the midfield/defence and burn them on the counter.

Rat and Marshall are mobile enough to apply pressure with the ball coming out. Stick to that mid press and it will be up to the Hawks to bring their skills and A game under finals pressure.

The gameplan with this many talls shouldn't be to lock it in the forward half, rather force and pressure the Hawks into making mistakes through the midfield/defence and burn them on the counter.

Rat and Marshall are mobile enough to apply pressure with the ball coming out. Stick to that mid press and it will be up to the Hawks to bring their skills and A game under finals pressure.
Rat, Marshall and Dixon can’t or won’t chase

Jury is out on dbj chasing hard

Burn them on the counter? That’s the hawks game plan not ours.. ours is bomb it on Charlie’s head and then watch it disappear down the other end

Did you miss Thursday night?

Don't ever discount the hinkley cockroach factor
Yeah, this. I actually think we'll win. If there's one thing that's held true the last couple of years, it's that every time we reach a tipping point where one more loss might finally be the end of Hinkley, we win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Burgoyne and Weddle on a wing together…. Yeeeeeeeee I can see how this one is going to go!
Exact same as the gameplan of playing through his wing last week via Dempsey, the same will be implemented here.

Dwayne Russell on SEN told me, not a hope in hell will Ken Hinkley use Ginnivans cocky remarks, to Grundy, totally dismissing Port, for motivation, said he cant be that desperate. Not sure bout that, if i were ken an port, id be seething over their cockiness.

It's 1/2 way warranted while we've thrown in some hale mary picks

all we've got is emotion filled desperation n individual brilliance, against a slick n well oiled machine.

Sprinkles is gunna struggle

Who knows if that is a good line up, who knows if we win by 60 or lose by 100, I know nothing about what this team will bring on any given day anymore regardless of who plays or what stupid coaching decisions will be made, but I hope like hell that JHF starts in the midfield and at least gives us a good start.

I'm looking forward to the fights after Sicily tries to run through Butters.
Will be on like Donkey Kong.

Hope Dixon throws someone over the fence.
Shame we don't still have the pickets.

Disappointed we couldn't find a way to play Sam Gray and Jake Neade for this game.

Overally tall and slow team feels like it's playing into Hawthorn's hands and doesn't suit our gameplan, but that doesn't really matter since it's rubbish in finals anyway.

Still a better finals line-up than the McEntee-Evans-Narkle forwardline though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back