Preview Changes & Preview Thread for 2024 Preliminary Final vs Sydney @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't Marshall merely managed? He passed the concussion test unless it was delayed concussion. Otherwise, I wouldn't be dropping him.

One of Francis Evans and Narkle will lose their spot if Burton comes up. I ponder if Farrell is a sneaky chance to return since by all reports, he is tracking well ahead of schedule. Then again, you don't want to do a Sam Reid and play injured. So maybe not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why can’t we bring in Ollie lord …he is fit isn’t he …he hasn’t got any shorter…if he can run he can play.

Also we need rozee and butters to play there high 20’s disposals games there we’re doing a few weeks ago in the finals.. why are they quiet in finals.
Liked for the comment about Butters and Rozee. They were better tonight, as were Wines, Drew and JHF off the back of their hardness and tackling. For four of those guys to have 8 or more tackles each was phenomenal. However, we do need more creativity and run if possible from the big three.

Literally what was the point of francis evans. Hinkleys still got a hard on for small players. He “tagged” sicily who still had 14 and 5 marks before the last quarter where he moved forward and almost won them the game and frankie looked even more useless as a unmanned forward. Not like he was a normal defensive forward and spoiled him in the air

Ratugolea was pretty good tonight I thought, especially in the first half. Actually played the type of game that the Marshall fans think Marshall plays.

He was trash , his opponent always out marked him and he has no footy I.q , he's the worst player we've ever traded for

Ratugolea was pretty good tonight I thought, especially in the first half. Actually played the type of game that the Marshall fans think Marshall plays.
Marshall had more scoreboard impact in two quarters than Ratugolea has had in five games. Combined.

#toddtember

Jed McEntee has kicked goals in 5 of his last 6 games whilst Todd Marshall has been goalless in 4 of his last 5 games.

#Jedtember
Todd went off early in 4 of his last 5 games. Do I get to do the 'sEleCtIvE sTaTs' thing now?

We're now up to 10-1 without McEntee in the side and 7-7 with him in it, by the way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes & Preview Thread for 2024 Preliminary Final vs Sydney @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back