Preview Changes & Preview Thread for Round 21 vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
IN: Nil OUT: Nil
Em: J. McEntee Ryan Burton Dante Visentini.
Todd Marshall successfully rejoined full training on Wednesday, with the medical team opting to give him another week of full training before returning to play, following a hip injury.

IN: Nil OUT: Nil
Em: J. McEntee Ryan Burton Dante Visentini.
Todd Marshall successfully rejoined full training on Wednesday, with the medical team opting to give him another week of full training before returning to play, following a hip injury.
Why would McEntee be first emergency coming out of protocols after getting concussed early in the 2nd quarter of an sanfl match in which he amassed just 6 disposals? FMD.

We ended up being Roggered horribly with the Dougal Howard + Paddy Ryder trade.

We slid our first pick back two spots giving up Kossie Pickett and Will Day to select Miles Bergman.

We also got an end of first round pick, which we slid backwards eventually for Dyl Williams and Collingwood's second round pick in 2020. The Collingwood second round pick was wiped out by Collingwood bidding on Lachie Jones.

We basically gave up Howard and Ryder for Dylan Williams and some points to cover Jones.
We receive picks 12 and 18 and gave back pick 10 without that trade we would not have grabbed Georgiades pick 18.

Whereas Williams was pick 23, Mead was 25 and Bergman was pick 14 - not a bad haul.
We ended up being Roggered horribly with the Dougal Howard + Paddy Ryder trade.

We slid our first pick back two spots giving up Kossie Pickett and Will Day to select Miles Bergman.

We also got an end of first round pick, which we slid backwards eventually for Dyl Williams and Collingwood's second round pick in 2020. The Collingwood second round pick was wiped out by Collingwood bidding on Lachie Jones.

We basically gave up Howard and Ryder for Dylan Williams and some points to cover Jones.

Why would McEntee be first emergency coming out of protocols after getting concussed early in the 2nd quarter of an sanfl match in which he amassed just 6 disposals? FMD.

Because we love what young Jedemiah brings to the side and his game has to be watched from behind the goals to truly be believed.

How does Jed make the emergency list after only getting 10 disposals against Glenelg, getting knocked out against South after a quiet start and then missing the next week due to concussion protocols? On the other hand Jackson and Lorenz keep performing well and don't even make the emergency list. If he was playing well I'd understand it but he has no credible form to justify his inclusion on the emergency list before the other two.

How does Jed make the emergency list after only getting 10 disposals against Glenelg, getting knocked out against South after a quiet start and then missing the next week due to concussion protocols? On the other hand Jackson and Lorenz keep performing well and don't even make the emergency list. If he was playing well I'd understand it but he has no credible form to justify his inclusion on the emergency list before the other two.
There is absolutely no justification whatsoever and questions should be asked.

I didn't know whether to use the shocked or laughing emoji.

It's the sort of magic act that would elevate The Smaller Warrior to Penn and Teller status.

I would be better off trying to read ancient Sumerian than work this out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have never been a fan of change for change sake, but I can recall someone on this site suggesting a season or so back that Port's record with an unchanged line up (including when Jack Cahill and Choco were coaching) was in negative territory.

FYI we have beaten them the last 7 games.
"They've had the wood over us for quite a while, I think 6 in a row, oh 7 is it, wow! So we knew it would be a big ask coming over here to their home ground, and with Jonny and Sammy out we had to have some fellas really step up. It just built a real belief in this team you know, what we're building here?"

Is the weather warm on Saturday ?

It was so cold on Sunday it took us forever to walk out of the race, didn’t want to run out and played like it.

Can we even be bothered to bring it ? We’ll all know by the first quarter.

Reason Port are favourites for this one.

It was so cold on Sunday it took us forever to walk out of the race, didn’t want to run out and played like it.

15 degrees the maximum

Just been for a walk but the suns been shining for a few days. Might say 11 outside but the suns heat coming off the hard surfaces is pretty warming.

It will be fine and fast in Sat night.

Definitely not, but those who put their lifestyle ahead of the football club didn't last long either. Sometimes it just wasn't worth the effort.

Pete's played 20 games at Sydney in 2 years, with a coaching group renowned for their team-first culture. Are they the problem too?

Didn't he miss a heap of last year with a foot injury?
Then this year he's competing with Grundy for a spot.
I think his 'issues' off the field are way overstated.

...and Dixon is equally laughable, the poor bloke is barely mobile.

Put The Rat up front and put Horse on the back foot. Seize the 'oomph' factor, he's a sleeper at CHF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back