Preview Changes R14 vs Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

We can probably assume that Gardner would be getting a game in this team if fit, given we moved on from Khamis after the disaster of his two games in defence vs. Fremantle and Hawthorn and yet we've returned to it.

Treloar's disposal only came good when he came to us.
Treloar wins it as much as anyone in the league, inside and out though. Sarcasm aside, if he was an above-average ball user, he's be a top 3 midfielder in the league, and nobody is claiming that he is.

Sanders, Garcia etc. are not finding ways to win the ball 30 or even 25 times a match

I'm pretty sick of this trying to be smarter than everyone shit & avoiding the obvious stuff.

The competition is close & EVERY week we go in giving the oppo an advantage in different ways:

- Not picking the obvious best team (Garcia & Buss should be in over Sanders & Khamis on form).

- Letting the best oppo mid roam free (see Neale)

- Missing easy shots (practice more, already doing that? good do more)

This shit adds up & can easily swing games when it's otherwise close.

We may well win this week but just fix the simple obvious shit & it'll help a lot.

Stop trying to be fancy when you haven't even got the fundamentals working.

Treloar's disposal only came good when he came to us.
It's still a bit average tbh. Well that isn't quite fair, his deliberate disposal is good, but he does the blind kick and hope a bit too much. Understandable given his possessions and he's a great player but the blind kick and hope is his main fault imo

I don't know why I keep being surprised by this. Its always been a thing with Bevo that its just a popularity contest and he picks who he likes more. Doesn't matter how some people play, there will always be a spot in the team for them. For others they are dropped out of nowhere.

Just don't see any reasoning why Garcia would be out. Makes zero sense, has had a really solid season. In the past when he has gone out of the team it has taken him a while to get back in. Hopefully he is straight back in next week.

No Busslinger also makes zero sense. Consistently in the best players at VFL level. Perfect chance to give him a run, idiocy to not play him. It is what it is, as I said I don't know why I keep getting surprised, just a normal week at Bulldogs selection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hearing a bit of illness going through, don’t be surprised to see some changes on game day 😉
I guess it's possible Garcia is unwell then. Makes sense to keep it secret, though I suspect if someone on BigFooty knows then someone at Fremantle already would haha!

Can someone, anyone, explain how we're the bookies favourite? How? 😜

Maybe we're tanking for a better first round pick?

Oh right...

I guess it's possible Garcia is unwell then. Makes sense to keep it secret, though I suspect if someone on BigFooty knows then someone at Fremantle already would haha!
Then why wouldn’t illness be listed as the reason for his omission? I guess the club might want to cover up that there is a wider team issue.

I hope Bevo is directly asked the question regarding Garcia.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back