Preview Changes R16 vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree, Sanders is promising but hasn’t had any ‘gee wiz that was incredible’ moments… at the moment he is just a solid foot soldier… You know what you are going to get from Macrae and that is insane ground coverage and fantastic vision
I agree in some ways. Though I am a fan of Sanders. I think some players get an easier ride. You look how much Westy has battled over the years. Garcia also. I think Garcia should be in the side ahead of Sanders.

4 tall forwards a recipe for disaster. Much prefer to play one of Darcy or Naughton back.

Or we will hear something like "after the main training session Naughts had some awareness around the knee no real concern but we just think we would give him another week more to be overly conservative. We initially thought it would be 4 - 6 so next week is in the middle".

I think we give Astro another week. If the roos were still the easy beats would not even consider it but with Lobb playing well last game and Sam back we should be ok to get the win without Astro. The other thing they might consider if he is really right to go it would be nice to get a game under his belt before the Port game.

It really annoys me that so much of our tall talent is concentrated in our forward half. Would love a better distribution. We have spuds like Khamis and O'Donnel playing key back while we have like 8 blokes over 200cm in our forward line.
EFA ....8 blokes over 200cm in our forward line who keep getting in each others way.

I found our consistent long bombs in hope strategy so bloody frustrating!

It really annoys me that so much of our tall talent is concentrated in our forward half. Would love a better distribution. We have spuds like Khamis and O'Donnel playing key back while we have like 8 blokes over 200cm in our forward line.

what annoys me is we have 8 blokes over 200cm and not one of them can cement the WING position

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can Jed hitch a ride on the seniors Bus this week. Probably the ideal week for his debut.
Who would you play Jed on?? Jed is tracking well and from what I have seen gaining confidence by the week. His one on one work is where he needs to improve most. Don’t think he is ready for afl just yet but wouldn’t be against it either.

Darcy and Naughts (if ready) have to come back in but you can't drop Lobb off one of his best games. Think we might roll with them all. Darcy or English can drop back if not working, or play the sub early if needed.
Body of work needs to come into the conversation not purely most recent game. Can absolutely drop Lobb, just unlucky timing for him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back