Preview Changes: R3 vs Port Adelaide

Rate our selections for this week

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

If Himmelberg stays in the team, I’ll absolutely furious! If TT isn’t playing, we may as well play McAsey up forward.
Based on what Burns said, TT is too down on confidence to come back this week. He'll be playing SANFL for a few weeks yet.

Berg needs to be dropped, that's where I'd move Murray forward and Frampton back.

Burns just said this though about Sloane
"It depends. Will he put his hand up to play? If it's yes, he'll play".
So it's not about the selectors picking him, he is saying it is up to Sloane
That's bullshit.

Any player who feels capable should want to play. If they don't, they lack ticker. Push through pain to play. You need that in this game.

Our coaches need to draw the line when it obvious his injuries are impeding him.

Hearing that he twinged it first kick with a scan confirming an issue should be a red flag and not play him this week.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Based on what Burns said, TT is too down on confidence to come back this week. He'll be playing SANFL for a few weeks yet.

Berg needs to be dropped, that's where I'd move Murray forward and Frampton back.
I guess you’d be down on confidence being dropped after 1 game, where a lot played poorly.

Last edited:

So in the space of a year we have managed to break TT.

This is why we cant have nice things.

I guess we can look forward to Rachele in the SANFL next season.

Play Strachn. He would offer more than Berg up forward and could be better than RoB in Ruck.

I would be more confident of the Crows winning had Port beaten the Hawks.

Their Club would have been drunk all week from drinking their bathwater.
To be honest, all I want is for us to be competitive. And it because both sides are shite.

We’ve got very little to hang out hat off out of 8 quarters of football so far this year. Q3 against Freo the only encouraging signs.

There was absolutely nothing to take out of last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would be more confident of the Crows winning had Port beaten the Hawks.

Their Club would have been drunk all week from drinking their bathwater.
Free hit for us.

Lose expected, and one win closer to them making the Eight and see if Ken had the same clause in his contract he had in the previous one.

Win, pants down excitement happy days.

Free hit for us.

Lose expected, and one win closer to them making the Eight and see if Ken had the same clause in his contract he had in the previous one.

Win, pants down excitement happy days.

This really should be our Grand Final to send Port 0-3 would be hilarious.

Maybe keeping the best for last, imagine if Port need to beat us in the final H&A game to make the 4 or 8 and we roll them.

To be honest, all I want is for us to be competitive. And it because both sides are shite.

We’ve got very little to hang out hat off out of 8 quarters of football so far this year. Q3 against Freo the only encouraging signs.

There was absolutely nothing to take out of last week.
Our best Football this year is probably the first half of the meaningless trial against Port.

And 40 or so minutes against Freo.

That's bullshit.

Any player who feels capable should want to play. If they don't, they lack ticker. Push through pain to play. You need that in this game.

Our coaches need to draw the line when it obvious his injuries are impeding him.

Hearing that he twinged it first kick with a scan confirming an issue should be a red flag and not play him this week.

Sloane with a groin injury in the first week of the season, it will be hard for him to get through the rest of the year with his banged up body.
It's going to be a long year for him if his body keeps breaking down.
And we're letting him decide if he wants to play or not.
It sounds like last year when he played with his busted finger and he couldn't tackle or handball to the detriment of the team
Come on Nicks, your the coach, you make the selections regarding the team

That's bullshit.

Burns said Rory knows his body as you do after 10 years in the system.

However, he felt it before the game last week, said he was all good, injured himself with his first kick, was impeded and couldn't run, but decided to keep playing until the game was done and then let the kid come on!

Doesn't sound like someone who knows his body or has faith in his team mates. Not really what I call leadership.

So in the space of a year we have managed to break TT.

This is why we cant have nice things.

I guess we can look forward to Rachele in the SANFL next season.

No wonder all our draftees struggle after they come to the club, we cant even get our #2 draft pick up and running in his 2nd season

No wonder all our draftees struggle after they come to the club, we cant even get our #2 draft pick up and running in his 2nd season
Other than Cox and Perkins, I reckon he's played more games than the rest of the top 10 picks put together. (JUH, Philips, McDonald, Campbell, DGB, Hollands, Reid)

There's nothing wrong with dropping a player if he's not getting a kick, especially if it's not beneficial to his development. Perhaps we have learnt from Chayce Jones.

It's going to be an interesting match up with ROB v Lycett
Hopefully ROB can catch a few this week, dropped a some sitters last week
Hopefully the coaching experiment of playing forward of the ball will be dropped and he can go back to playing a kick behind the play where he's proven to be super useful with his contested/intercept marking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes: R3 vs Port Adelaide

Back