Preview Changes: R5 v Sydney

What is our all time best selection melt?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Betts injured & tall forward need to make way for 2 smalls from Murphy, Gallucci, Hampton & Knight.

Sloane out injured means it's difficult to drop another of our non-performing mids. Hopefully Polholke puts his hand up, otherwise another of the forward replacements mentioned above.

I'll await the sanfl game, but needs to be at least 3 changes.

Unfortunately, I’m not sure we have enough players available to replace all those that need replacing!

Hmmm. It's probably possible.

Out: Douglas, Atkins, Sloane (injured), Betts (hamstring), Jacobs, Jenkins, Walker, Kelly, Ellis-Yolmen, Hartigan, Lynch
In: Knight, Gallucci, Wilson, Jarman, O'Brien, Himmelberg, Poholke, Hampton, Signorello, Otten, Davis

Unfortunately Hampton and Signorello get games as we have a lot of midfield injuries

B Brown - Talia - Doedee
HB Laird - Otten - Mackay
C Seedsman - Gibbs - Milera
HF Gallucci - McGovern - Knight
F Himmelberg - Fogarty - Jarman
R O'Brien - Greenwood - Poholke

I Hampton - Wilson - Signorello - Davis

Fogarty needs to learn to not be dumb. No point having talent if you’re on the sidelines suspended

What did he do that was so bad? He barely knew Crocker was even there - Fog had his eyes on the ball until the very last moment.

Can’t believe Betts played on after Fog earnt a shot on goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At this early stage.....

OUT

Jenkins - Great against Richmond, serviceable last week, putrid this.

CEY- Hate to say it, but looks like it was right.

Sloane- If you're injured don't play, if your mind is on other things, don't play.

Betts - 4 kids under 7, looked like a guy who hasn't slept in a week.

Sauce - Needs a spell.

IN

Gallucci - Need to see what he's got.

Wilson - Need a good kick and a strong body. He's what we have left.

Signorello - Someone who will chase and tackle all day, even if he's too light.

ROB - Desrves it.

Knight- Don't rate him much but he's a hard worker and this team lacks that.

This gives us a smaller, quicker, harder working lineup. Play some newbies before the guns start to return.

Fogarty needs to learn to not be dumb. No point having talent if you’re on the sidelines suspended
If he cops a sanction for that bump in the last I'll have a fit. it was right in front of us. He was tracking the ball and didn't even see the pies player he nearly killed until the was contact. Any normal person would've collapsed but he just bounced off the Fog. Should not have been a free, eyes were on the ball.

How bad is Betts? Is it a proper injury or was he rested once the game was done?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he cops a sanction for that bump in the last I'll have a fit. it was right in front of us. He was tracking the ball and didn't even see the pies player he nearly killed until the was contact. Any normal person would've collapsed but he just bounced off the Fog. Should not have been a free, eyes were on the ball.
It was bad positioning rather than malice.

But the *second* free-kick in the aftermath, from which a goal was scored, was definitely his own fault.

I think we all know what changes the club will make.

Out- eddie
In - Hampton

Everyone needs to calm the **** down though. They need to make a call on tex and Sloane cause on tonight's performance they're not fit. Outside of that mackay, fog, cey the only 3 at risk of being dropped. Sauce got smashed by a guy who also embarrassed kruezer last week. While it was embarrassing to watch i don't think its enough to drop him on. But if brodie is the ruckman of the future we are in all sorts. . No one on our list has the ability to do what he did tonight.. not even with 10 years of afl in them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes: R5 v Sydney

Back