Preview Changes: R5 v Sydney

What is our all time best selection melt?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Atkins won’t be dropped after 29 possessions so not sure why anyone bothering to say it..
Sloane if not right they won’t play him again next week surely? Betts obviously out.. Mackay maybe as another head knock.
Then there is a lot of others that could go but you would think first weather will dictate this.. if wet a fair few possible changes.. if dry not so many other than what I’ve said above.

Regardless of what we think, they won’t drop Jacobs next week.
Yep , let's keep Sauce and then he can learn and take over from Clarke as ruck coach .
That settles that position until 2030 . Sorted .

Atkins won’t be dropped after 29 possessions so not sure why anyone bothering to say it..
Sloane if not right they won’t play him again next week surely? Betts obviously out.. Mackay maybe as another head knock.
Then there is a lot of others that could go but you would think first weather will dictate this.. if wet a fair few possible changes.. if dry not so many other than what I’ve said above.

Regardless of what we think, they won’t drop Jacobs next week.
Half of his 29 were junk time in the last. He was ordinary and had plenty of friends

Pyke in the presser basically gave the tone that it was just one of those off nights.

Sweep it under the rug, Don.

Anyone thinking there will be more than, say, 2 unforced changes is delusional.

Im really starting to think that using so few players the last couple of years is not only a sign of our previous good health but also Pyke's inability to change.

The obvious out with be Fogarty back out (deservedly). Murphy will come back if fit, if not perhaps Knight will come in. Either way Pyke isnt dumb enough to go tall again. Surely.

Sloane and Betts we will have to see. I doubt they will rest Sloane unless he has gotten worse. Such a pity that Mrouch went down otherwise i doubt Sloane would not have been rested so far.

If Pyke does ring the changes I'll be suprised considering he isnt a plan B guy.

He will consider nezt week too vital to swing the axe.

We have gold coast the week after, I reckon another insipid performance in Sydney and he might even make 3 or 4 changes. Maximum.

Milera has to go, he's a waste of a list spot let alone a waste of a match day spot, and there are no snowy mountains at the MCG for Atkins. the club also needs to accept that Sloane is not fit to play, and try one of the alternatives we threw away our premiership window to get.

Out: Betts (inj), Sloane (inj), Fogarty, Milera, Atkins
In: Murphy, Gallucci, Poholke, Wilson, Signorello

I didnt see last weeks game as i was out but how was tom lynch cause he was petty close to worst on tonight. Had zero impact and just was not even seen out there. I front expect him to get dropped cause this is the afc after all but seriously ****ing lift your game tom

Milera has to go, he's a waste of a list spot let alone a waste of a match day spot, and there are no snowy mountains at the MCG for Atkins. the club also needs to accept that Sloane is not fit to play, and try one of the alternatives we threw away our premiership window to get.

Out: Betts (inj), Sloane (inj), Fogarty, Milera, Atkins
In: Murphy, Gallucci, Poholke, Wilson, Signorello

Milera? Are you serious? This is only his what 2nd year? Has pace to burn and has bulked up. He played well tonight and will only improve. Had equal 6th most contested possessions tonight as well as going at 75% efficiency im the wet...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Milera? Are you serious? This is only his what 2nd year? Has pace to burn and has bulked up. He played well tonight and will only improve. Had equal 6th most contested possessions tonight as well as going at 75% efficiency im the wet...

This is his third year, and despite everyone wanting to keep him in all the time, because he's definitely about to have a break out game, he's consistently done sixth tenths of **** all, and skated around the edges like a budget version of Danyle Pearce who cost twice as much. Hasn't earned his spot, hasn't done anything to keep his spot.

I didnt see last weeks game as i was out but how was tom lynch cause he was petty close to worst on tonight. Had zero impact and just was not even seen out there. I front expect him to get dropped cause this is the afc after all but seriously ******* lift your game tom
Against St Kilda I thought Lynch struggled early and looked like a player that hadnt played much footy, got into it a little bit in the 2nd half but tonight showed he is still off the pace

Out: CEY, Kelly, Jenkins or Hartigan (probably Jenkins as Hartigan can play on buddy and Sydney’s rucks sux).

In: Wilson , Hampton, Galluci

Hampton plays back to give us more run and tackling pressure . Galluci up forward to give us some forward pressure.

B brown. Talia. Doedee
Hb. Laird. Hartigan. Hampton
C. Atkins. Sloane. Seed
Hf lynch. Tex. Galluci
F. Betts. McGovern . Milera.

Jacobs
Gibbs
Douglas

Greenwood
Wilson
McKay
Fog

Out
All the brain fades, the conceited attitudes, the dumb football, and the dumb game plan of kicking sideways in defence to ‘control’ the game. It’s a shit plan and does nothing more than allow the opposition time to set up in defence and kill us on the rebound because they’ve been allowed to get back, clog up our forward line, stymie our delivery through sheer weight of numbers, and then waltz through the middle for a Jo the goose pass and mark or a score. We used to be the best at that.

Sloane, until he signs. Drop back to the reserves and learn how to handle a tag.

Eddie (injured)

Fog - needs to get some ball in the reserves.

In
Murphy. After that I DGAF

This is his third year, and despite everyone wanting to keep him in all the time, because he's definitely about to have a break out game, he's consistently done sixth tenths of **** all, and skated around the edges like a budget version of Danyle Pearce who cost twice as much. Hasn't earned his spot, hasn't done anything to keep his spot.
Your a terrible judge (proven).

Milera is coming good after a limited preseason. Please keep bagging him so we can go all Crouch bros on you down the track.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes: R5 v Sydney

Back