Preview Changes: R7 v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

OUT: Mackay (injured), Poholke, Knight
IN: Sloane, Betts, Kelly

This game will either be an enormous struggle and we win by a few goals, or we win by 180 points

Yup, looks just about right for this game.

Good to get some games into Poholke now, sets him up well for the next block of games and Gallucci won the battle against Knight with that game (Though I'd like to find a way to keep Knight in).

Fogarty for Tex would be the only other worth noting right now if he is injured.

If Walker and Mackay are fit:

Out: Poholke
In: Sloane

If Walker out:

Out: Poholke, Walker.
In: Sloane, Fogarty

If Mackay out:

Out: Mackay

As long as Poholke is out. He was f-ing terrible tonight.

Poholke out for Sloane is the obvious one. Interesting to see who they drop for Betts, Knight or Mcgovern seem to be the candidates. Both were average tonight.
Kelly will most likely come back in if he is fit, maybe for Otten?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Walker and Mackay are fit:

Out: Poholke

If Walker out:

Out: Poholke, Walker.
In: Sloane, Fogarty

If Mackay out:

Out: Mackay
Betts? Was a test this week?

Out: Mackay, Poholke, Otten
In: Sloane, Betts, Kelly

Do Carlton have anyone that warrants Otten in the side? Particularly if Kelly is fit...
They play very tall .

Knight might be the unlucky one. Shame, because he normally takes a few games to find form after injury.
I love his approach. Would be good if he could stay in.

I love his approach. Would be good if he could stay in.

It's going to be a tough decision. Will we actually play a smaller forward line for once?

Knight might be the unlucky one. Shame, because he normally takes a few games to find form after injury.
Knight didn't do much wrong... but Gallucci did a hell of a lot right. If one of them has to drop out, then Gallucci should be the one who stays in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes: R7 v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back