Preview Changes rd 23 vs Sydney, Saturday 7pm AO.

Remove this Banner Ad

At this point I know better to hope that Pedlar out is him being managed :(

Murphy still being included seems ludicrous at this point. Of course they're going to back Sloane in after re-signing him, but Murphy has been a non-factor for weeks outside of one good first quarter.
Sloane being stupidly resigned should have nothing to do with winning a must win game. Nick's needs to go.

The last time an Adelaide coach trusted the kids:

games played at the start of the 1997 season - it can be done

Kym Koster 47 games
Tyson Edwards 29 games
Robran 48
Brett James 42
Ellen 28
Connell 38
McLeod 34
Kane Johnson 2
Vardy 7
Goodwin 0

Every time you get excited about our club and direction ,they destroy it .
Sloane signed for another year why why -- if not close to our weakest player currently and at 33 and coming off major injuries no prospect getting better .
But more importantly next season kids our future not getting opportunities like Cook after one game in played well dropped.
Nankervis and Pedlar really stepped up and shown with confidence and experience will be long term players that will help us to return to top finals contention.
So we leave Sloane and Murphy in team to drop them .
Like a previous poster every time start thinking Nicks the answer as Coach these decisions you have to question that he probably isn't .

This club will never win a flag with these dickheads at the helm..

Sloane and murphy are and have been fxxkn atrocious..

So lets drop the young kids.

Fxxk I hope we get flogged..

Jeez. I get that this has become a ritual every Thursday night to melt over who gets picked and who doesn’t - and how crap that makes the club.

But seriously. “I hope we get flogged” in a game that could well see us back in finals after 5 years out - and see our rebuild get a massive kick start compared to where 99% of people thought we would be - all because you are salty that a couple of players you don’t like got picked

Are you 10? Grow up mate. Fair enough to put your frustration out there but you are supposed to be a supporter.

Or is that only if they run the club/pick the team how you want them to?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

A question for someone who knows: who actually selects the side? It surely won't be Nicks alone.
Darts GIF by MTSV-Selsingen

The last time an Adelaide coach trusted the kids:

games played at the start of the 1997 season - it can be done

Kym Koster 47 games
Tyson Edwards 29 games
Robran 48
Brett James 42
Ellen 28
Connell 38
McLeod 34
Kane Johnson 2
Vardy 7
Goodwin 0
What were their ages incidentally?

We have. He has played 19 this year which to be honest is better than I thought he would get through this year - based on fitness and injury previously. Seem to be managing him through the back part of the season which isn’t surprising

You really trying to defend this week’s selections? For your own credibility just don’t, it makes engaging with you pointless if you can be such a fanboy. Just admit it, ****ed selections

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Syd are just gonna run a single ruckman (Hickey) against ROB. Bold move. Hickey must have a better tank than I thought. Anyone know of anyone else they might use in there?

EDIT: never mind, Hayden Mclean will be the other one.

Looks like Syd are just gonna run a single ruckman (Hickey) against ROB. Bold move. Hickey must have a better tank than I thought. Anyone know of anyone else they might use in there?

EDIT: never mind, Hayden Mclean will be the other one.
No one is doing any planning for ROB

Jeez. I get that this has become a ritual every Thursday night to melt over who gets picked and who doesn’t - and how crap that makes the club.

But seriously. “I hope we get flogged” in a game that could well see us back in finals after 5 years out - and see our rebuild get a massive kick start compared to where 99% of people thought we would be - all because you are salty that a couple of players you don’t like got picked

Are you 10? Grow up mate. Fair enough to put your frustration out there but you are supposed to be a supporter.

Or is that only if they run the club/pick the team how you want them to?

At this point… loses and missing finals is literally the only chance that change will occur. So its literally what we need.. not what I want..

I can almost guarantee we will all be here this time next year melting over Sloane and Murphy STILL being named in the side over far more talented youth.

these fuxkheads did it with Mackay for three whole years to the complete detriment of the development of the list.

how can anyone be happy about this unless they have completely forgotten the very recent history (the very last 5 years) of this club that has seen it pick age and experience over youth and talent regardless of how poor the form is of those aged and experienced players..

the club has a terrible stench emanating from it..

That looks quite feasible if Hinge doesn't come up that Nank is next man up. Selection could even be playing ducks and drake's not wanting to telegraph there is still some doubt re Hinge?
Whilst I hope Hinge is ok, this could be the only feasible reason for not naming Nakervis.

A question for someone who knows: who actually selects the side? It surely won't be Nicks alone.
Match committee:

Nicks and the other 3 coaches (Burns, Rahilly & VB), Roo, Kelly and Burgess

There may be others. Fagan apparently used to sit in on match committee meetings

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes rd 23 vs Sydney, Saturday 7pm AO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back