Prediction Changes v Brizzy in Brizzy (sigh)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why play Corbett as sub? He's a lead out forward

You need a gut runner to add extra pace in the third or 4th Quarter

Erasmus for mine

How the * does Banfield and Hughes get games. They are absolute spuds who zero game sense or execution of skills.

We are gonna get pumped with JOM doing nothing in the middle
This
Hughes and Banfield are B graders at best , Erasmus is elite talent, Losing my faith in LongBell
Not sure if anyone remembers but years ago on here we had something called the Dumbass brigade, led by the likes os Schammer Dodd & co
Hughes is the captain of the dumbass brigade.

I agree that drafting Wagner wasn't overly smart, and playing him after 1 WAFL game where he wasn't impressive wasn't smart, but giving him a free pass at an extended run is just plain dumb, and most would be bagging the shite out of the selectors if they did do that.

Dropping him was the first smart thing they did in relation to him. And the side is as good as we can get it, especially if Raz is sub. The selection this week is good.

This
Hughes and Banfield are B graders at best , Erasmus is elite talent, Losing my faith in LongBell
Not sure if anyone remembers but years ago on here we had something called the Dumbass brigade, led by the likes os Schammer Dodd & co

Sometimes I think our captain is the captain of our current dumbarse brigade!

I wonder if Wagner was a one year or 2

He was taken in the national but previous players can set their terms, hopefully he only set as 1 otherwise I have no idea why we didn't take him in the rookie draft

I agree that drafting Wagner wasn't overly smart, and playing him after 1 WAFL game where he wasn't impressive wasn't smart, but giving him a free pass at an extended run is just plain dumb, and most would be bagging the shite out of the selectors if they did do that.
If the backline was settled, and players played their role, Wagner offers something.
The current team offers no protection.

This

JL would love Dodd. Would be selected each week for sure. He was quite similar to Hughes actually.

If Hughes was playing in the backline again he wouldn't get all this crap.

I wouldn't mind seeing him in the mid. Bigger body, goes in hard. Could run both ways

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll have to confess though, there is something strangely comforting about settling in for another season of disappointment from Freo
its like putting on an old flea-bitten, moth eaten woolly jumper, second rate but as comfy as.

Last edited:

Dropping him was the first smart thing they did in relation to him. And the side is as good as we can get it, especially if Raz is sub. The selection this week is good.
We have no one to take a mark in the forward half.
Corbett can at least mark the footy. He’s not much chop once it’s in his hands but still.
Better than watching the rest of them with their concrete hands.

Corbett can at least mark the footy. He’s not much chop once it’s in his hands but still.

Did you mean to quote my post? Which was about Wagner.

On those selections I’d say Aish or Hughes is heading back to the backline, hopefully Hughes with Nod on a wing.

Hopefully Erasmus gets a run as Sub & shows enough to come in for a full game. Either drop O’Meara or send Brayshaw out to the wings, drop Hughes & let Ras into the middle.

Corbett should get a run for Banners at some point & hopefully Fyfe can come in soon.
It’s all pretty academic unless they can find some run & dare & click into gear.

Like the fact it’s simple with him. Runs in a straight line and marks outstretched.
He was an option on the wing v Bulldogs, 2 v 1. Took a solid grab, which is what has been missing with Darcy and Jackson dropping everything down the line

Lol why are people dropping their s**t about the changes? Who else did you have pegged coming in? Hamling, Wilson, Treacy?

Erasmus may likely be sub or close to. Sturt and Johnson are starting 22 which is what we all wanted.

It's (the team) taking shape and with Freddy, Fyfe and Chappy fit it'd be where we want it. Raz should be sub this week and will then work his way in to the team in place of Banfield.

I like the changes. Definitely improves the side from last week.

We have to have Raz as sub now to further improve the side
Disagree, neither has shown anything this year. Switta is statistically worse than Freddy who is a common criticism candidate on this board. He is a midfielder/fwd who neither accumulates possessions or kicks goals. I get that his possessions are quality in general but I still don't see the hype.

Disagree, neither has shown anything this year. Switta is statistically worse than Freddy who is a common criticism candidate on this board. He is a midfielder/fwd who neither accumulates possessions or kicks goals. I get that his possessions are quality in general but I still don't see the hype.
LOL

Coaches Singing GIF by The Voice

Best take I've seen. Close the board down. The cake has been taken.

Why play Corbett as sub? He's a lead out forward

You need a gut runner to add extra pace in the third or 4th Quarter

Erasmus for mine

How the * does Banfield and Hughes get games. They are absolute spuds who zero game sense or execution of skills.

We are gonna get pumped with JOM doing nothing in the middle
Really Hughes on the wing again after six weeks of average footy, JLO has lost the plot and continues to bumble along
Thought Wagner was half reasonable last week and certainly not the worst and what was hype about Draper at training being in the side ?
Does anyone think Banfield, Walker or Hughes would get a game in the Brisbane side, herein lies one of our core problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back