Changes V Carlton- Round 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Tough game for us, how the hell we are favourites, I do not know. Should be some great match ups & hoping for a good match.
Umm, just one thing though...some Freo supporters having a crack at our draft history? Glass houses guys. Do I need to drag you back through your draft history/trading/recruiting errors again? :p
Cheers.

To be fair, I was having a crack at your supporters, not your draft history. ;)

Cheers.

Thanks for the excuses write up. But, just because you have 3 e's in your name do not put 3 in Fremantle (and there is 1 'c' in back, oh an I know Rattan is your coach but it's 'rotation' not 'ratation'). And why would you want a physical game if, according to you, we are bigger? ESS also had success because they were 'in your face' not allowing your guns to fire. What'd you be hoping for is a uncontested open 'pretty' game... a far cry from tough.

Apologies about the spelling on Fremantle.

btw A fair assessment of both teams' situaiton isn't excuses. I dont think any rational watcher of the game would make Carlton the favourite in this match at this venue at this time under these cisrcumstances.

Yarron is a big loss as far as run fromn HB goes and Carrazzo is a big loss from center. Sandilands if he is out is a big loss for Fremantle. However I dont think you need to make 4-5 changes 'forced' do you?

Not surprised to see Fremantle win a tight one at home given circumstances - but a win by Carlton is worth 8 points right now.

As for a tough game - Carlton supporters woudl like every team to play their best game every week against us - best preparation there is. Anythign else is BS.

Apologies about the spelling on Fremantle.

btw A fair assessment of both teams' situaiton isn't excuses. I dont think any rational watcher of the game would make Carlton the favourite in this match at this venue at this time under these cisrcumstances.

Yarron is a big loss as far as run fromn HB goes and Carrazzo is a big loss from center. Sandilands if he is out is a big loss for Fremantle. However I dont think you need to make 4-5 changes 'forced' do you?

Not surprised to see Fremantle win a tight one at home given circumstances - but a win by Carlton is worth 8 points right now.

As for a tough game - Carlton supporters woudl like every team to play their best game every week against us - best preparation there is. Anythign else is BS.

Given the injuries, any idea where Scotland will play?

bookmark it.... he will leave at the end of this year, and because he is out of contract at the end of the year, there aint a thing we can do about it

If he does we trade him for a 3rd rounder.

Net result = 2 years of quality ruck depth for zero cost. Clever list management.

Excellent. Time for him to show why the cleverest recruiter in our buddy draft picked him.

heh, i think we have had this conversation before ;)..... it just sucks getting ripped off... if collingwood are serious about keeping their window open they should offer a bucket load for him.... cant see it happening though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In: Fyfe, Griffin, Spurr

Out: Sandilands (inj.) Neale (omit.) Suban (omit.)

I don't like the idea of Neale being omitted after 1 game, I'm not sure who else would be dropped though.

Anthony was the late inclusion for Fyfe last week...maybe Spurr won't come into the side just yet...

Surely Anthony will make room for Fyfe. As for Neale, you wouldn't want him being the sub twice as he's young and still building up hit body to the level needed so he needs all the game time he can get, WAFL for him unfortunately.

time to have another shot at this...

In: Fyfe, Griff, Spurr
Out: Suban, Sandilands, (Ibbo, Broughts, Anthony, Mayne)

Last out.... really not sure. none of those 4 really deserve it... but not sure who else.

Maybe they are playing silly buggers with Fyfe, and he isnt coming back in. that would make it easier, but really unsure....

time to have another shot at this...

In: Fyfe, Griff, Spurr
Out: Suban, Sandilands, (Ibbo, Broughts, Anthony, Mayne)

Last out.... really not sure. none of those 4 really deserve it... but not sure who else.

Maybe they are playing silly buggers with Fyfe, and he isnt coming back in. that would make it easier, but really unsure....

Broughton???

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes V Carlton- Round 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back