Changes v Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

If Wells has hammy problems, I'd rather he sit this one out. Need him on deck later in the year. Don't want him re-injuring himself and sitting on the sidelines for 4-6 weeks.

Lidge said:
If Wells has hammy problems, I'd rather he sit this one out. Need him on deck later in the year. Don't want him re-injuring himself and sitting on the sidelines for 4-6 weeks.

Wells will be back next week according to Doc Larkin

Watson will be out (I'm giving up on him), Stevens is skating on thin ice (slow thinker), and so is Harro. Some of his tackling attempts tonight were laughable and after he'd spent time on the pine in the last 1/4, he came on and was immediately too tired to even run down the ground with his opponent. Pratt was beaten by every opponent he went to but he may get another chance because they drafted him back.

Geez, harsh on Harro MR!
Far from our worst.
Watson battled, but I just want to see him given a chance to prove his worth, rather than 1 game and gone!
If he plays two more games and is poor, then he's had a chance.
It was big game and it was a big ask for him to come in for his first game of the season.
Stevens and Piciaone have had a host of opportunities and not improved.

Yeah Harro had a great game in my opinion, during the first 3 qtrs looked the only one capable of getting a centre clearance for the roos.... We are talking about Daniel Harris aren't we? the one that plays for the kangaroos

Watson is playing for his career, he needs at least three weeks and game time next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

scottywiper said:
Geez, harsh on Harro MR!
Far from our worst.
Watson battled, but I just want to see him given a chance to prove his worth, rather than 1 game and gone!
If he plays two more games and is poor, then he's had a chance.
It was big game and it was a big ask for him to come in for his first game of the season.
Stevens and Piciaone have had a host of opportunities and not improved.

Ok, maybe I've been unfair to him. We sat right above the I/C bench and he spent to spend a lot of time there.
Anyway, I love Harro and he's capable of being a great player for us. I just didn't think it was one of his better games last night.

On the assumption Wells and Sinclair will come back, I'd say two of Rocca, Picioane, Stevens and Watson would make way.

Bit stiff on Sav who was hardly on the ground but actually took more marks than Thommo, but you get the feeling he'll be told he didn't do enough... would like to see the tandem attack against the undersized Hawks though - could kick 8 each.

I thought Sav was AGAIN used too close to goal, or started his leads too deep.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes v Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back